Vandergrift, Pennsylvania

I ordered a snow flake outfit for my grand daughter on nov 5.It was supposed to be her Christmas outfit.

I have never received it. It was guaranteed for Christmas delivery. I just received an email stating that they are very sorry and that the USPS is the problem. They also gave me 25% off of my next purchase.

Just type in 'oopsie' to get the discount. Needless to say I won't be purchasing anything from them again. I don't want a discount I want my money back!

But since they have no customer service number I can't get in touch with them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of screaming owl outfit. Screaming Owl needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned screaming owl outfit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Screaming Owl.

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

Same here!!!!So disappointed!

Bought my granddaughter her first American Girl doll for Christmas and this outfit ordered Nov 3rd and just got the same BS email.States 95% of the orders will be fulfilled and they are sorry Im one of the 5% that wont.

to Anonymous #1086715

i think that was a lie... I was one of them and if you read the other comments there are more.. I am going through pay pal to get my money refund