I placed an order in Sept and I have not gotten it yet.I know they said it takes some time to get here but over a month, that is horrible It sure didn't take that long for them to pull money out of my account...

After I get my order ( or if I ever will ) I will not ever order from the again..! It's make me SO mad because the outfit was so cute and I was really excited.... It was for my granddaughter to wear to school on picture day. Well you can count that out because that has already happened.

Very mad and disappointed.How can they stay in business??

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of screaming owl online order from Screaming Owl. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $19 and wants Screaming Owl to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Screaming Owl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

The site clearly states it takes 4-6 weeks to receive an outfit after the end of a sale or that it will be shipped by a certain date. You have to read the whole thing. They are not a walmart where the clothing is already made.

to happy buyer #1055539

I placed an order 2 months ago and STILL my order says unfulfilled so explain to me why it has exceeded their time limit and I never received my items!

Most orders tale 6-8 wells to recieve the reason is they take everyone's order and then closes the event and then they make one bulk order with factory then ship it to us costumers we always order one size up since it's like a 2 month delay read the small print before ordering