Sorrento, Florida

I ordered pink boots for my granddaughter on the 17th of November, they were suppose to ship by the 27th....they confirmed the order AND my bank statement shows they have my $, but they haven't even processed the order yet, much less shipped it!!Christmas is ONE week from today!!

WHAT IS GOING ON!??! I have sent an 2 emails to them, but no response!! No contact phone #!! I will NEVER order from this company again!!

I have asked them to cancel my order....but who knows what will happen.

Word will get around sooner or later!Very disappointed!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

Debary, Florida, United States #933607

I posted this update in December, but keep getting emails wanting to know if the issue has been resolved, so I thought I would post it again.....I am happy with the resolution.I just wanted to write a follow up on the pink boots.

As I said, I wrote an email and asked them to cancel the order and give me a refund. It took a few days, but I heard back from them today, and they are refunding the order, and apologized for not getting the boots. There was a third party involved that were suppose to send me the boots, and they didn't have the right size and didn't bother to contact me. Screaming Owl said they would not be doing business with the third party again.

Just wanted everyone to know that the problem was resolved.

Sorrento, Florida, United States #918915

I just wanted to write a follow up on the pink boots.As I said, I wrote an email and asked them to cancel the order and give me a refund.

Just wanted everyone to know that the problem was resolved.

Lincoln, California, United States #918013

I just opened a paypal claim. My item finally arrived one week before Christmas. The dress is ugly and cheaply made and looks nothing like the picture.

New Plymouth, Ohio, United States #917893

I'm having the same issue!!!