Humble, Texas
1.2K views
Featured Not resolved
1.2

I ordered a dress for my niece Jun.8, 2016 because the picture on Screaming Owl's FB site was gorgeous and claimed to be "Made to Order"...in other words...they didn't "make" the dresses or outfits until an order was placed.Then in an email after ordering they went on to explain that the delayed shipping ( 2 to 3 mo ) was due to the fact that they did not ship the order until ALL the orders were in for that item, and then they were MADE.

Well, I received the dress 2 months later, Aug.2, 16, and it was hideous! For one thing it was suppose to be a girls 4 and it is more like a 2. And the tag says "Made in China" and it is CLEARLY not "hand made". Inferior fabric....I could go on and on.

What a bunch of BS! This company should have a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against them! I am working on getting a refund.

So far they haven't returned my phone call.BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $35. The author is overall dissatisfied with Screaming Owl and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Screaming Owl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Screaming Owl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

Is there anyway I could buy this from you? I only ordered one and found out I need two. if you could email me, cassieabel2011@gmail.com

Toledo, Ohio, United States #1194156

I ordered this same tutu, it is supposed to be here on Friday according to the track # I received...FINALLY!Now I am concerned about what I am going to get.

I had my reservations about ordering from them.

I am thinking this will be the one and only time I do so.:-(