Screaming Owl - Total Fraudulent advertising!!! Not "Made to Order"...Made in CHINA
I ordered a dress for my niece Jun.8, 2016 because the picture on Screaming Owl's FB site was gorgeous and claimed to be "Made to Order"...in other words...they didn't "make" the dresses or outfits until an order was placed.Then in an email after ordering they went on to explain that the delayed shipping ( 2 to 3 mo ) was due to the fact that they did not ship the order until ALL the orders were in for that item, and then they were MADE.
Well, I received the dress 2 months later, Aug.2, 16, and it was hideous! For one thing it was suppose to be a girls 4 and it is more like a 2. And the tag says "Made in China" and it is CLEARLY not "hand made". Inferior fabric....I could go on and on.
What a bunch of BS! This company should have a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against them! I am working on getting a refund.
So far they haven't returned my phone call.BUYER BEWARE!!!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives. I found one in google to..."
- "Awful company!! Ordered from once and once only. Dress was completely wrong and *** poorly made! Took 2 months to finally arrive after ordering! When I warned other customers on..."
- "The letter I wrote the company... To whom it may concern, I am extremely upset. This is the second time I have made a layaway through your website and it has been..."
- "On 01-12-10 after receiving a great bid from Nick Duffer at dufferconstruction.com & the owner of Duffer Construction phone number 214-405-8932 Toll Free 1-888-383-3370 address 5067 County Rd. 2632, Caddo..."
- "Ordered knee brace (receive 1 free by paying shipping/handling). On telephone the operator states that you will receive 20% discount and a $50.00 Wal-Mart card if you order, try..."
- "This picture should speak for itself. I cant even explain how dissapointing this meal was. Ordered from Kingwood Tx delivered by a crack head. Truly all around terrifying experience. Boo..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."