Screaming Owl - Total Fraudulent advertising!!! Not "Made to Order"...Made in CHINA
I ordered a dress for my niece Jun.8, 2016 because the picture on Screaming Owl's FB site was gorgeous and claimed to be "Made to Order"...in other words...they didn't "make" the dresses or outfits until an order was placed.Then in an email after ordering they went on to explain that the delayed shipping ( 2 to 3 mo ) was due to the fact that they did not ship the order until ALL the orders were in for that item, and then they were MADE.
Well, I received the dress 2 months later, Aug.2, 16, and it was hideous! For one thing it was suppose to be a girls 4 and it is more like a 2. And the tag says "Made in China" and it is CLEARLY not "hand made". Inferior fabric....I could go on and on.
What a bunch of BS! This company should have a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against them! I am working on getting a refund.
So far they haven't returned my phone call.BUYER BEWARE!!!!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "As I make this review I would like to first start off by saying everybody that works there is so is so rude and all they want to do is..."
- "Attached is the picture that I saw when I purchased and picture of what I received. Awful awful awful!..."
- "HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! This was my 1st and LAST time ordering from Screaming Owl. I ordered Easter dresses for my girls and the dresses are awful. The first..."
- "Ordered knee brace (receive 1 free by paying shipping/handling). On telephone the operator states that you will receive 20% discount and a $50.00 Wal-Mart card if you order, try..."
- "Satuarday I took my car to Firestone in Humble, Texas, on 1st street, for a wheel aligment after getting new tires. The alignment was't done correctly so I end up..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."