Screaming Owl - Terrible!
FALSE ADVERTISING. They advertise a beautiful "boutique" quality outfit, and send you something completely different. Let the photo I've attached speak for itself.
Advertised as "capri set" - these are definitely pants. Not even the same design.
Expected product has a large oversized pocket on the shirt. Received product has a tiny pocket.
I have a huge suspicion they find cute ideas online, then send to China to CHEAPLY manufacture and BULK SELL.
If you put a comment on their Facebook, you are promptly blocked. EVEN if it's respectful. I have ordered three outfits from them, and I am praying the next two are not this terrible. PLEASE BE WARNED. You will be ripped off!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Poor quality
- False advertising
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 4 items. 4 items arrived, two of which were not the items I ordered. I called, spent over half an hour on the phone with customer service, and..."
- "I was very upset when our Turkey Dress TUTU (shirt) arrived. Seems like they only took the extra effort to make the shirt posted look super cute. The *** that..."
- "I ordered a dress for my niece Jun.8, 2016 because the picture on Screaming Owl's FB site was gorgeous and claimed to be "Made to Order"...in other words...they didn't "make"..."
- "This guy is the same guy who scammed me years ago with Ameristar Foreclosure Solutions, I lost my home, then divorce followed, here is the link http://usacomplaints.com/business-finance/546130-ameristar-foreclosure-solutions-llc-bill-ray-complaints-reviews.html This guy just steals your..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."