Attached is the picture that I saw when I purchased and picture of what I received. Awful awful awful!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of tank top from Screaming Owl and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Screaming Owl to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Screaming Owl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

If also wish I had read these reviews before ordering from them.I posted negative comments on their FB page and they blocked me, deleting my comments.

Horrible company.If you are paying up front for items bulk ordered from China it is not going to end well!

I wish I would have looked at customer reviews before ordering!! I too am experiencing major delays on my purchase:( very disappointing!!!

Ordered the same exact thing. Poor quality, took 2 months to get. Will never order from then again.

The quality of the anchor tank top is horrendous and in no way matches what was shown when I purchased. To have to wait over 5 months to receive a crappy quality shirt and have no ability to get our money back is extremely poor business. I will NEVER order from you again.