Claremore, Oklahoma

Absolutely TERRIBLE quality.So incredibly cheaply made.

After ordering in June I just received it on August 6th. The shipping time would have been no big deal if this was a decent swim suit. There is sloppy stitching everywhere it isnt supposed to be. Showing in spots it shouldn't (white thread going up into the purple suit clearly not in a seam.

The bow is almost falling off in the middle where it is attached. Th E bow is also not even and is lop-sided. Where the suit connects to the strap, it isn't secured and is coming apart. There are threads hanging off everywhere.

On the bottoms, the elastic is sticking out in the middle of the crotch on both sides with extremely sloppy stitching. I paid 17$ for this bathing suit. I could have gone to Old Navy or just about anywhere else and paid the same price for a quality little girls swim suit. I ordered the size 5/6 and it came saying "xl".

The bottoms are cute from the outside and do fit but the top is several sizes larger. I will never order from screaming owl again.

I am shocked at how cheaply and terribly made this is.Waste of money.

Review about: Screaming Owl Mermaid Swimsuit.

2.0
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Screaming Owl Swimsuit
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion