Lake Jackson, Texas
1.6
Layout of Store

HORRIBLE!

I ordered an outfit size 12 month for my daughter.

After 3 months it finally came in. Its complete ***! It looks horrible. Holes in it.

Very poor quality.

And its like a size 3T!!I will never buy from them again and i will warn other to not do so!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Screaming Owl and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Screaming Owl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Screaming Owl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

Horrible company.

Screaming Owl - Dress Review from Manor, Texas Screaming Owl "I juat received my Shabby Chic dress after waiting TEN weeks to receive it. I had to search their previous FB posts and Pinterest posts to even make sure I..." Read more Screaming Owl - Chevron Rompers Review from Las Vegas, Nevada Screaming Owl "Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5. It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date. I finally recieved my..." Read more Screaming Owl - False Advertising! Color is Off! Screaming Owl "I ordered this Shabby Chic dress for Easter from Screaming Owl. I just received it and I am so upset about the color. In the picture, the tulle bottom looked..." Read more Screaming Owl - Romper Review Screaming Owl "After waiting 7+ weeks for an order that I was told would be delivered in 4-6, I requested a refund for undelivered goods/services. The day after I submitted a charge..." Read more Mattress Firm - Horrible customer service Mattress Firm "Dealing with Brook at Mattress Firm in Springfield was great until I purchased my base and mattress. The delivery guys damaged my wall getting it up and damaged the base..." Read more Denver Mattress Company - Has been great ...now deflated Denver Mattress Company "We we're givin this mattress as a present several years ago and have loved using this product, up until several weeks ago I had to start occasionally adding air to..." Read more Wyndham Hotel Group - A NIGHTMARE at the Wingate at N Hampton Blvd Virginia Beach Wyndham Hotel Group "Come to Va Beach for a one nt stay, as we just moved from there, hsd a Dr appt so only needed one night stay. Traveling to Va Beach from..." Read more Cohen And Grossman - Kevin Vorhis Cohen Grossman a weak attorney who missrepresented me Cohen And Grossman "I contacted the Cohen Grossman Law firm at 350 N Lake Destiny Maitland, Florida 3275. I spoke to Mr. Grossman about my former employer not paying me my last two..." Read more