Layout of Store

I ordered an outfit from them on July 2.Here it is September 5 and still no delivery.

I read the shipping part so i am aware that it would take a while, but over 2 months for an outfit that my goddaughter probably done outgrew before even getting it.

I will never ever order from thwm again.Screaming Owl has cute stuff, but they handle business horribly....they call it unique.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of screaming owl shipping service. Screaming Owl needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned screaming owl shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Screaming Owl.

Comments

Lansing, Michigan, United States #1209773

That is exactly what I am thinking.My grand daughter is going to be grown out of it by the time it arrives.

Thanks for all the reviews ladies, I was going to possibly place a second order, but now I will not.

I will just plan on this one being a waste :0( So disappointed.I was ok with slow shipment, but this is crazy!!!!