1.8

I ordered 3 items from this company.My first item ordered in July...had not even arrived to their warehouse by the specified date.

It took 2 conversations with 2 different people to get a refund. At that time I asked for a refund on my 2 additional orders since I'd prefer not to do business with a company that does business this way. Tom, a customer service rep for the company told me these items were 'ahead of schedule' & they would not refund me. These last 2 items were ordered on July 26 with a 4-6 week shipping date to the warehouse when it closed on Aug 2nd.

Today is September 14th & neither of these supposed "ahead of schedule" items has been shipped to me. So if you choose to purchase from this company expect to wait at least 2 months if not 3 months to receive anything you ordered...if it arrives at all. I recommend checking out other adorable companies like Sparkle In Pink...who have super cute clothes that ship immediately.

I've been much happier with them as a company.Screaming Owl gets a big fat F from me!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of screaming owl shipping service. Screaming Owl needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned screaming owl shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Screaming Owl.

Comments