1.8

I ordered 3 items from this company. My first item ordered in July...had not even arrived to their warehouse by the specified date.

It took 2 conversations with 2 different people to get a refund. At that time I asked for a refund on my 2 additional orders since I'd prefer not to do business with a company that does business this way. Tom, a customer service rep for the company told me these items were 'ahead of schedule' & they would not refund me. These last 2 items were ordered on July 26 with a 4-6 week shipping date to the warehouse when it closed on Aug 2nd.

Today is September 14th & neither of these supposed "ahead of schedule" items has been shipped to me. So if you choose to purchase from this company expect to wait at least 2 months if not 3 months to receive anything you ordered...if it arrives at all. I recommend checking out other adorable companies like Sparkle In Pink...who have super cute clothes that ship immediately.

I've been much happier with them as a company. Screaming Owl gets a big fat F from me!

Product or Service Mentioned: Screaming Owl Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 14, 2016.

Comments