3.0

I had just received my July Outfit of the Month yesterday. Shipping said 4 to 6 weeks.

I ordered the outfit in July for my daughter's birthday in October. I received it in plenty of time, so shipping was not a problem. They emailed me letting me know my order was on the way, but there was no link for tracking. I think I paid around $13 with shipping.

I will say you get what you pay for. I do not even sew, but could immediately notice how terrible the stitching was as soon as I opened it. It is cute from afar, but up close you can see the many flaws. I would definitely say they were made in a sweat shop in China.

The materials are cheap, but again, you get what you pay for. It is definitely not boutique quality, like the website says. I think the website valued this same dress at $50. I would maybe value it at about $7.

I would not buy this at a retail store if I saw it.

I would still probably buy it at a thrift store, if I saw it for under $8. The outfits look so cute on the website, but I will not be ordering from them again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of screaming owl dress from Screaming Owl. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Screaming Owl to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Screaming Owl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments