Featured Not resolved
1.4

Just recieved my order after 6 weeks of trying to get SOMEONE to respond to shipping date requests! It arrived in a tiny, and I do mean tiny, plastic bag!

I ordered the Thanksgiving Outfit for my baby granddaughter on Sept. 22, it was charged to my Visa card right away, but didnt arrive until 6weeks "to the day" later! The hairbow was flattened! What was supposed to be a headband ( my granddaughter has no hair) instead was a rather heavy clip on hair piece which she won't be able to use.

The fabric is 97% cotton 3% spandex. The most alarming thing is the tag that says MADE IN CHINA! I was under the impression Screaming Owl was a hand crafted item, made in this country! Even worse, it is so shabbily made that I'm embarrased to give it to my son and daughter-in-law.

It has no hem at all in either the sleeves, shirt tail, or pants. It has overcast stitching on the fabric edges instead, and that too is a poor job.

I am extremely disappointed, dismayed, and most positive that I WILL NOT ORDER AGAIN from Screaming Owl. The name should have been my first clue.

Product or Service Mentioned: Screaming Owl Outfit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 04, 2016.

Comments

New Kensington, Pennsylvania, United States #1258295

This is exactly what I have been fearing over the past 7 weeks, while I still wait for my granddaughter's Christmas present to arrive. I doubt the clothes are "made to order".

More like " meet our quota to get cheap pricing from China" then they oder the merchandise.

And for the price, I was fearing poorly made clothing, which you have just confirmed. It's a *** shame and a big disappointment.

Irving, Texas, United States #1254905

Try stapling that hair bow to her head.

Does the price you paid reflect something that was hand made; or, did you get what you paid for?