Salem, Indiana
1.3
Layout of Store

I ordered a minky blanket for my daughter. Ordered in July & just received it today.

I know the shipping takes forever. But this item is JUNK!! First off, it looks NOTHING like the picture. And this "amamzing deal" of a blanket is anything but a blanket.

It is literally the size a dish rag. A dish rag is probably softer. This thing is small, scratchy & poorly made. The stitching was clearly done by a toddler because it is anything but straight.

This item was said to "retail elsewhere for $44.99". I would like to know where because I bet their's is a actual blanket! I bought a $17 dish rag....I will NEVER buy from here again & I will tell everyone I know to not buy for here!

I will save my money for the real "boutique" items elsewhere. What a JOKE!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Screaming Owl. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Screaming Owl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Screaming Owl to other companies on our site.

Comments

Smithfield, North Carolina, United States #1210095

I received my blanket today! I had no issue with it other than I don't think the color was what showed up

online!!