Tinicum Township, Pennsylvania
Featured Not resolved

I ordered a child's holiday top and I received this tacky and poorly made women's shirt.I've tried to contact them several times via phone, webform, email and the Better Business Bureau.

They are so adamant about ripping people off, that they've blocked me from their Facebook page.

Great way to do business, ladies!Please, anyone who reads this, do yourself a favor and do NOT give these shisters your money.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Maggiene is overall dissatisfied with Screaming Owl and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Screaming Owl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Screaming Owl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

I wish I would have read this as they have ripped be off to and I cant get in touch with them

to Anonymous #1090691

I thought the same thing. I usually read reviews before I purchase from places, but I had seen other friends order from them without a problem. Apparently, they've just been lucky thus far.