I ordered hair bows about 2 months ago... Still haven't received them!!! Probably won't even fit my daughters head by the time I get them.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of hair bows from Screaming Owl and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Screaming Owl to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Screaming Owl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

I ordered 3 little rompers beginning of March.The little girls birthday is end of June, hope I have by then, I will NEVER order from this site again.

I understand they make everything when they are ordered, BUT it should not take 2 months to get something.

Ridiculous!!!!I know other people have the same complaints.

to Anonymous #990077

I ordered the same jumpers and just received them this past week.I emailed them three times and they were very unsympathetic about my concern.

My main concern now is that they are the cheapest looking rompers that I've ever seen in my life.

They are a cheap sateen material and they were passed off as something completely different.I will never order from them again