Screaming Owl Dress Review from Walnut Creek, California
Waited 3 months for my order!I would definitely size up if your ordering for a baby, it might not fit by the time you receive your order.
I was slightly disappointed with the quality. I ordered a fall dress for my daughter it was very beautiful, exactly as pictured on the sight but came with no bloomers and it seems to be falling apart at the seams.
She'll probably only be able to wear it once.You're definitely getting what you pay for.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "Poorly made dress, was supoosed to be a 5t, fits like a 3t. Sleves only wrap half way around arms, and one b isnt even made to stay right. The..."
- "I first ordered a doll in October for my daughter & decided to go with the monthly payments. About a week after i checked the status & was told it..."
- "My wife and I have between us 11 kids 4 grand kids and a handfull of niece and nephew's. They all insist on the latest fashion, and grow out..."
- "I ordered a Hoodie with a certain design.well on the picture the logo was covering the front of the Hoodie when I got it the logo was about 5" long..."
- "I was in the superstore Walmart that's in Atlantic and powerline in pompano Beach fl on the 31st of January just for my albwow to be done..."
- "WARNING! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. RUSSIAN BASED. Recently i tried to launch the "email verifier" to check for valid emails in my marketing list, and all..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."