Featured Not resolved
2.7
Layout of Store

Waited 3 months for my order!I would definitely size up if your ordering for a baby, it might not fit by the time you receive your order.

I was slightly disappointed with the quality. I ordered a fall dress for my daughter it was very beautiful, exactly as pictured on the sight but came with no bloomers and it seems to be falling apart at the seams.

She'll probably only be able to wear it once.You're definitely getting what you pay for.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of screaming owl dress from Screaming Owl and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Screaming Owl to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Screaming Owl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments