Saukville, Wisconsin

Just opened this Easter dress and there is a huge hole through both sides of it!It's not wearable!

I commented on Facebook about it because there doesn't seem to be any other way to communicate with you guys! I buy from you often and have never had this happen! I am very frustrated! Please advise!

Attached is a photo!Thank you!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of screaming owl dress from Screaming Owl and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Screaming Owl to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Screaming Owl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

Screaming Owl - Terrible! Screaming Owl "FALSE ADVERTISING. They advertise a beautiful "boutique" quality outfit, and send you something completely different. Let the photo I've attached speak for itself. Advertised as "capri set" - these are definitely..." Read more Screaming Owl - Tank Top Review from Covington, Georgia Screaming Owl "Attached is the picture that I saw when I purchased and picture of what I received. Awful awful awful!..." Read more Screaming Owl - Dress Review from Charlotte, North Carolina Screaming Owl "I will never purchase from screaming owl again. Aside for the long shipping time the neckline of the dress is awful! Instead of the top of the dress being trimmed..." Read more Screaming Owl - Southwest Sequin Capri Set Outfit Review from Lake Jackson, Texas Screaming Owl "HORRIBLE! I ordered an outfit size 12 month for my daughter. After 3 months it finally came in. Its complete ***! It looks horrible. Holes in it. Very poor quality...." Read more Clancys Chips - Disappointed Clancys Chips "I went to my local aldi store and bought a bag of the restaurant style tortilla chips, I had my 1 year old with me so I was in a..." Read more Poshmark - Purposely deceived! Poshmark "I bought 2 purses to get the shippin discount from the same seller. BOTH bags were sold as Leather. 1 bag still had the abee clearly stating "Simulated Leather" The..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Mattress Firm - Horrible customer service Mattress Firm "Dealing with Brook at Mattress Firm in Springfield was great until I purchased my base and mattress. The delivery guys damaged my wall getting it up and damaged the base..." Read more