Pinckney, Michigan
Featured Not resolved
1.7
Layout of Store

I ordered a dress Jan 10, it came March 7.The dress came not fully sewn together and it smells of chemicals.

The event i intended it for has since passed a month ago so I was hoping to use it for Easter but not anymore.I tried emailing customer service but no response yet and based on these other reviews im not likely to.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Screaming Owl and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Screaming Owl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Screaming Owl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

Wow.I ordered the same dress on 1/2 and it hasn't even shipped yet.

I also notice that the tulle skirt on yours is a yellowish color instead of white like they advertised.If I were you I would dispute the charge with my cc company.