Lafayette, Louisiana
2.3

Poorly made dress, was supoosed to be a 5t, fits like a 3t.Sleves only wrap half way around arms, and one b isnt even made to stay right.

The zipper is seen through the back of the dress, cant believe i paid for this and she cant even use it.

Its soo poorly made.It reminds me of costume wear.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Screaming Owl and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Screaming Owl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Screaming Owl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

Screaming Owl - Dress Review from Charlotte, North Carolina Screaming Owl "I will never purchase from screaming owl again. Aside for the long shipping time the neckline of the dress is awful! Instead of the top of the dress being trimmed..." Read more Screaming Owl - Southwest Sequin Capri Set Outfit Review from Lake Jackson, Texas Screaming Owl "HORRIBLE! I ordered an outfit size 12 month for my daughter. After 3 months it finally came in. Its complete ***! It looks horrible. Holes in it. Very poor quality...." Read more Screaming Owl - Terrible! Screaming Owl "FALSE ADVERTISING. They advertise a beautiful "boutique" quality outfit, and send you something completely different. Let the photo I've attached speak for itself. Advertised as "capri set" - these are definitely..." Read more Screaming Owl - Dress Review Screaming Owl "Absolutely LOVE screaming owl! Yes it takes awhile to receive order due to it being a preorder but the wait it totally worth it! Great Quality too!!!!..." Read more Myfax - They make it almost impossible to cancel Myfax "In California I am pretty sure they passed a law that if you allow customers to sign up for a service online, you have to also make it possible to..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Mattress Firm - Horrible customer service Mattress Firm "Dealing with Brook at Mattress Firm in Springfield was great until I purchased my base and mattress. The delivery guys damaged my wall getting it up and damaged the base..." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more