Charlotte, North Carolina
Featured Not resolved

I will never purchase from screaming owl again.Aside for the long shipping time the neckline of the dress is awful!

Instead of the top of the dress being trimmed in lace, it has 2-3 inch wide lace making it look like a clown collar. There is noo way I'm putting it on my daughter.

Also the lace isn't even sewn together where it ends, so it's just two straight edges..It's terrible!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Screaming Owl and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Screaming Owl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Screaming Owl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

Could you post an up close picture of the clothing tag? I just noticed all the clothing I've purchased has the exact same tag. No matter what material is used, it says 97% cotton 3% spandex.

MiMidub

Agreed. Their merchandise is *** and not as appears in their ads.