Ship time takes FOREVER--the quality was simply pathetic I was very disappointed even though the price was so good it definitely was not worth it and this was a YEAR AGO the dress totally fell apart in the wash !now they are emailing me a confirmation of my order from a YEAR AGO telling me the progress of the order???? I haven't ordered One thing since the first time a year ago and there is no phone number to call for customer service and when I reply to email it says I cannot reply to this email address THEY BETTER NOT CHARGE MY CARD AGAIN!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of screaming owl dress. Screaming Owl needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned screaming owl dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Screaming Owl.

Comments

Indiana, Pennsylvania, United States #1260982

Your comment certainly doesn't make me feel confident in my order. It was confirmed Dec.8th and i still have yet to receive the shirts.