Charlotte, North Carolina
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I will never purchase from screaming owl again.Aside for the long shipping time the neckline of the dress is awful!

Related: Review about Screaming Owl Shabby Chic Dress from Manor, Texas

Instead of the top of the dress being trimmed in lace, it has 2-3 inch wide lace making it look like a clown collar. There is noo way I'm putting it on my daughter.

Also the lace isn't even sewn together where it ends, so it's just two straight edges..It's terrible!

Review about: Screaming Owl Well Dressed Southern Mess.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Screaming Owl Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

Could you post an up close picture of the clothing tag? I just noticed all the clothing I've purchased has the exact same tag. No matter what material is used, it says 97% cotton 3% spandex.

MiMidub

Agreed. Their merchandise is *** and not as appears in their ads.

Screaming Owl - Very Dissatisfied! Screaming Owl "...The stitching was uneven and hanging off of the outfit and quickly began to unravel upon gentle touch..." Read more Screaming Owl - Review about Chevron Rompers from Las Vegas, Nevada Screaming Owl "Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5. It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date. I finally recieved my..." Read more Screaming Owl Southwest Sequin Capri Set Outfit Review Screaming Owl "HORRIBLE! I ordered an outfit size 12 month for my daughter. After 3 months it finally came in. Its complete ***! It looks horrible. Holes in it. Very poor quality...." Read more Screaming Owl - Terrible! Screaming Owl "FALSE ADVERTISING. They advertise a beautiful "boutique" quality outfit, and send you something completely different. Let the photo I've attached speak for itself. Advertised as "capri set" - these are definitely..." Read more The Source - Logoforwork.com : Outstanding performance during my business logo design The Source "Steve and Mak are the best! I really enjoyed working with Logo For Work, who provided me with a custom logo design in great quality at a great price. The..." Read more InterNations - Free membership of Internation rejected within 60 seconds of sending request - no basis InterNations "I am working as a director business operations in a multimillion dolar firm in India . I was invited by a friend who is an Internation member to join one..." Read more Firefly Hoverboard - Hoverboard Review Firefly Hoverboard "Here is my story, I had purchased a Lamborghini 8 Houverboard from firefly, for a Christmas present for my son, after using it for only 10 days it started beeping..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more