Layout of Store

Ordered the Jesus and coffee T-shirt from Screaming Owl on December 12. it is January 4 and I still don't have the shirt.

I emailed the consumer email address and it responds with an automated response that says email is not monitored .

It further says to go to the website and click on the contact tab at the top of the page. There is no such tab.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1273020

I ordered the same shirt and I still haven't received it...over 7 weeks

Orange, Texas, United States #1271924

Same thing here. Ridiculously long time.

My order still says not shipped after 5 weeks.

Elizabethtown, North Carolina, United States #1271620

Same here!! Ordered the Jesus and coffee shirt and I have yet to receive it.

Getting a bit irritated. I got an email saying its on the way but my goodness where is it coming from Ten Buck Two?I'm ready for my shirt I paid going on over a month and a half ago now, I would think that shirt would have already been made in large quantities b'cuz there's no presonilization to be done.

Hackensack, New Jersey, United States #1269174

I'm going through the same things as all of you. If you used PayPal you have 180 days from the transaction to call and dispute it.

This just tells me Facebook can't be trusted to monitor their adverts.

Crandall, Texas, United States #1268059

I ordered 2 of the same Jesus and Coffee T shirts December 2nd and they still haven't even shipped!!!

Anderson, Indiana, United States #1267185

I ordered the same shirt December 2. I received an email from them on December 23 saying that the order was still on track and I should get it in 3-5 weeks from the original close date of December 9. Next Friday will be 5 weeks, and I am frustrated because it still just says order confirmed.

Erlanger, Kentucky, United States #1266803

I ordered the same shirt December 5th. When I go to my account, it just says the order has been confirmed.

I wanted to contact them to get a refund, but it says all sales are final. I will never purchase from Screaming Owls again.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1266500

WOW!!!!! Can't believe all the complaints on this company!!!!

I am in the same boat.....

ordered a shirt on Dec 10th and have yet to get the shirt or heard anything. Tried to contact company and it's all a dead end...