San Antonio, Texas
Featured Not resolved
1.4

Just ordered this and have been waiting for it for weeks. It finally came in, ripped and in the wrong size...how do I either get a refund or a new one?!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of screaming owl clothing. Screaming Owl needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned screaming owl clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Screaming Owl.

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

Screaming Owl - Outfit Review Screaming Owl "...I have ordered several things from Screaming Owl and have been extremely hsppy with each and every one..." Read more Screaming Owl - Terrible! Screaming Owl "FALSE ADVERTISING. They advertise a beautiful "boutique" quality outfit, and send you something completely different. Let the photo I've attached speak for itself. Advertised as "capri set" - these are definitely..." Read more Screaming Owl - Chevron Rompers Review from Las Vegas, Nevada Screaming Owl "Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5. It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date. I finally recieved my..." Read more Screaming Owl - Dress Review from Pinckney, Michigan Screaming Owl "I ordered a dress Jan 10, it came March 7. The dress came not fully sewn together and it smells of chemicals. The event i intended it for has since..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more Sears Appliances Failure - Ridiculousness Sears "We have had our Kenmore STOCK No. 13472N MOD 665.13472N410 which we purchased 11/21/2014 just under 3 years ago. May of 2015 (just 6 months in) the machine stopped working...." Read more Poshmark - Purposely deceived! Poshmark "I bought 2 purses to get the shippin discount from the same seller. BOTH bags were sold as Leather. 1 bag still had the abee clearly stating "Simulated Leather" The..." Read more