Lewiston, Maine
1.8K views 2 comments

I was skeptical of ordering from Screaming Owl after seeing reviews, but I wanted to try it out for myself.I received my first order within 2 1/2 weeks and the next one is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

I had a great experience and although the sizing was a little bigger than I expected, it seems to be a quality product. And no, I am not getting paid to write this review, it's actually the only one I've ever written, but just wanted to give my two cents and let people know my experience with them wasn't as horrible as most.

I'm pleased and will be ordering again.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Screaming Owl Clothing
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fast order processing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

Carlsbad, California, United States #1200830

I also am not paid to write this, I actually am surprised at the negative reviews.I have a 23 month old granddaughter that I have ordered on at least 6 occaisons from this company.

I didn't know their items were made in China but I have been very pleased with EVERY purchase. a few of them did take longer than I expected but I received updates along the way informing me of the wait and with an apology. I will be ordering from them again. I understood the terms of the order when I placed them.

Read the fine print people, they don't hide it from you that your order could take a LONG time!We have loved everything we've gotten from them and will be ordering again!

I too just ordered this.I was aware of the shipping time so expected the delay.

I ordered a 3T the size that came was a medium.

The shirt was so long that It will have to be worn as a dress. Unless it shrinks up. Otherwise I dont know if we will be able to use the pants. Its just too big.

Ill still order again .

im currwntly waiting on one more order.Guess we will see.