Tacoma, Washington
Featured Not resolved

This company is a joke.They took weeks to send my order of a blue and grey car seat canopy and when it finally arrived it was missing threads, sewen improperly and not to mention it was an ugly pea green (NOT grey) and blue.

The poor quality fabric used was faded and unattractive. The my took over two months to send my order and after several emails they were only willing to refund my purchase price if I UPS or FedEx the canopy back within 7 days.

Ridiculous request!It would cost more to ship than the ugly thing is worth!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of car seat canopy from Screaming Owl and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Screaming Owl to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Screaming Owl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

The canopy is ugly. I just opened my gray and yellow one..totally pea green. Looks like its a good will item