Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Featured Not resolved
2.5

I ordered the blanket scary in November.What I ordered and what arrived are NOT even close to the same.

In fact, what arrived was not the color scheme in ANY of the photos shown! As you can see, the one that arrived has a blue and yellow stitch running through it.

I called the company, but received a voicemail message prompt.I have not heard back from them.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Screaming Owl and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Screaming Owl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Screaming Owl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

How did you call them? I cannot find a number for them?

I can't imagine any rational person expecting anything resembling quality from online retailers like this..When you're cheap and only gravitate toward cheap merchandise, what makes you think you deserve more?

You don't.Grow up and spend on quality; it'll spare you all those endless nights spent on the phone throwing tantrums at customer service reps and then crying and whining all over social media, maniacally begging for refunds and discounts.....Smh

Same here! I was so disappointed when this scarf came. It looked like couch fabric from the 70s