Beardstown, Illinois
Featured Resolved
3.3

Update by user Nov 24, 2015

The company contacted me back after I submitted a Request Ticket. They unfortunately did not have anymore scarves left that I could exchange for, but they did offer me the options of keeping the scarf and receiving a 25% off coupon for my next order or returning the scarf for a full refund.

Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2015

I am pretty pissed with my experience with this company.They had a deal on blanket scarves and had 5-6 different colors to choose from.

The color I ordered was mostly yellow with some blue and white; the color I recieved was tan with red, green and blue.

I do like the colors of the scarf i received, but I had already purchased one exactly like it fom another store.I went on Screaming Owl's Facebook page and website to find the picture so I could prove that I received the incorrect color, but the photo has been removed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of screaming owl blanket. Screaming Owl needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned screaming owl blanket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Screaming Owl.

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

Marthie garrett

I want to know where my order is. I need it for birthday party in 2 weeks. My email is grannyangel1@yahoo.com