filters
City:
Product:

Screaming Owl - Pumpkin dress

Screaming Owl - Pumpkin dress
I ordered a dress for my daughter Sept 22 and I still haven't received my order yet. I am super confused on why there is no phone number to get ahold of someone to see what is going on with your order..
2.0

Screaming Owl - I am steaming

I placed 2 orders with screaming owl 8 weeks ago and never received anything they are stealing people's money and charging extra shipping to do it these are holiday outfits so even if they come in a couple weeks they are useless
Reply to reviews
Order 1x Magical Autumn-Girls-5/NO for 5.00 each. The order number #1663134. I sent three (3) email to company and IM on Facebook. I have not received any communications from this company. I have ordered before with no problems. This time they received my money from my...
Maggie

I placed my order on 9/14 today is 11/12 and I still haven’t received my order. I will never order from this fake website!!!!!

1.6
I didn't like
  • Whole experience
  • That i never received order and poor commuications

Screaming Owl - Long wait

Easy process, but shipping time to long especially if ordering holiday attire. Chance you won't get in time, shame they really have cute stuff, not sure I will order again.
2.8

Screaming Owl - Still wanting

Order 2 dresses back the being of September. I have checked my accound it still says comfimed. Will I even get my order. I'm kinda scared to after seeing other peoples videos tho.

Screaming Owl - Horrible

This company never fails to disappoint! I’ve given them 3 chances (orders) and every one has gone way over their promised time! I’m DONE! Who knows when this 3rd order will come, probably after she has outgrown it! Janette Warner Visalia CA
Reply to reviews
I ordered on Aug 7th a fall dress for my daughter It said it would be 3-5 weeks before I get it. It is now double that at 11 weeks and it still has not shipped. I have emailed the company twice. The first reply to my email took 2 weeks to answer and the second reply...
1.3

Screaming Owl - Terrible 71 days
71 days &I haven't gotten the product, haven't had a response by customer care, & am no longer able to put in a help ticket. It makes me re-sign in to this page & doesn't accept my sign in information. I request to have my password reset via my email & do not get an email.
Show

Screaming Owl - Ridiculous!!!!!!

I ordered the Wild Pumpkin Shirt August 14th, it is now October 7th and I got a "status update" that it hasn't even shipped yet. By far the worst customer service! Never ordering from them again

Contact Screaming Owl

Screaming Owl Products and Services

All Screaming Owl Products

Similar to Screaming Owl

Screaming Owl - No Response No Product

Ordered the Fairies & Unicorn shirt on 7/23/18. Order offer end date was 7/30/18. States expect order in warehouse 4-6 weeks after offer end date. We are on week 9. I submitted a status request 9/25/18 - No Response. Submitted status request on 10/03/18 - No Response. Order # 1621318
2.0