Screaming Owl - Review about Turkey Tutu Dress from Huntsville, Alabama
I was very upset when our Turkey Dress TUTU (shirt) arrived.Seems like they only took the extra effort to make the shirt posted look super cute.
The *** that they sent is not adorable. I had to make changes so that my child could wear it. I did contact them, after numerous attempts, and they offered a refund. My daughters birthday is 6 days away.
Not worth the hassle to ship it back and WAIT for a new one to be sent, lesson learned.Never shopping from here again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Turkey Tutu Dress
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "Awful company!! Ordered from once and once only. Dress was completely wrong and *** poorly made! Took 2 months to finally arrive after ordering! When I warned other customers on..."
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."
- "Absolutely TERRIBLE quality. So incredibly cheaply made. After ordering in June I just received it on August 6th. The shipping time would have been no big deal if this was..."
- "I realize that Chick-Fil-A has a goal that it should take no longer than 90 seconds to greet a guest and send them on their merry way with their order...."
- "Came into south parkway buffet Monday April13 first the service wasn't good no smile on anyone face employees having there own conversation in front on me talking..."
- "I paid Castle $60 on 7/21/3016 and ORHP sent another guy 7/30/2016 (atkins) because Castle DID NOTHING and they charged me $60 for same job and refuse to refund my..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."