Screaming Owl - Review about Tank Top from Covington, Georgia

Attached is the picture that I saw when I purchased and picture of what I received. Awful awful awful!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tank Top
Review category
Kids' Stores
review #666238

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Screaming Owl? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 29 #1136200

If also wish I had read these reviews before ordering from them. I posted negative comments on their FB page and they blocked me, deleting my comments. Horrible company. If you are paying up front for items bulk ordered from China it is not going to end well!

1 0 Reply

Jul 28, 2015 #1012875

I wish I would have looked at customer reviews before ordering!! I too am experiencing major delays on my purchase:( very disappointing!!!

2 0 Reply

Jul 19, 2015 #1009578

Ordered the same exact thing. Poor quality, took 2 months to get. Will never order from then again.

3 0 Reply

Jul 15, 2015 #1007809

The quality of the anchor tank top is horrendous and in no way matches what was shown when I purchased. To have to wait over 5 months to receive a crappy quality shirt and have no ability to get our money back is extremely poor business. I will NEVER order from you again.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.