Review about Screaming Owl Shabby Chic Dress from Manor, Texas
I juat received my Shabby Chic dress after waiting TEN weeks to receive it.I had to search their previous FB posts and Pinterest posts to even make sure I wasn't crazy, because I clearly remember ordering a white skirt dress.
They do not even send a pic of the item you ordered in the confirmation email. Have to search internet to find it. The dress they advertised and I ordered had a BRIGHT WHITE skirt. Not a yellow one.
I am pissed. Was intending to use this as an Easter dress, and Easter is only 2 weeks away.
I contacted them but I'm guessing the only thing they can do is offer a refund since these come from China and there's no way I could get another one in 2 weeks.What a disappointment.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Screaming Owl Shabby Chic Dress
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives. I found one in google to..."
- "HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! This was my 1st and LAST time ordering from Screaming Owl. I ordered Easter dresses for my girls and the dresses are awful. The first..."
- "I ordered the Shabby Chic TuTu dress on January 2nd. It was promoted as an Easter dress. I read about their "unique" process of placing a bulk order then shipping...."
- "Paid for a part and shipping, RockAuto made a mistake and stopped shipment, then blamed Fedex, Having contracts with Fedex, My commercial account rep at Fedex was able to determine..."
- "Ordered my grandsons birth certificate January 20th, 2016 and it's now March 21st, 2016 and I still have yet to receive it. I paid $30 and expect to get what..."
- "Scammed by the master Leon Chapa, he pretends to be a great guy, won't return calls, takes payment and does not deliver the product. I purchased a piece of granite..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."