Manor, Texas

I juat received my Shabby Chic dress after waiting TEN weeks to receive it.I had to search their previous FB posts and Pinterest posts to even make sure I wasn't crazy, because I clearly remember ordering a white skirt dress.

Related: Screaming Owl Review

They do not even send a pic of the item you ordered in the confirmation email. Have to search internet to find it. The dress they advertised and I ordered had a BRIGHT WHITE skirt. Not a yellow one.

I am pissed. Was intending to use this as an Easter dress, and Easter is only 2 weeks away.

I contacted them but I'm guessing the only thing they can do is offer a refund since these come from China and there's no way I could get another one in 2 weeks.What a disappointment.

Review about: Screaming Owl Shabby Chic Dress.

3.0
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Screaming Owl Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

I don't havekids, and I'm just some random girl who likes to read this site, but that dress in the picture you posted is really cute

MiMi
Brownsburg, Indiana, United States #1143186

They did eventually offer me a store credit.I declined.

I will not be ordering from them again.Horrible customer service, communication and poor quality.

MiMi
Brownsburg, Indiana, United States #1136197

I ordered this dress on 1/2.After a couple of inquiries and being told I would receive this dress by Easter, but it never came I posted on their FB page about my experience a few times.

My dress finally shipped the day AFTER Easter. The moment I got my shipping notice email they blocked me from their FB page and deleted all of my comments. Classy. I should get it in the next couple of days and if it looks like this one I will be disputing the charge with AMEX.

They will most likely fight it. This is why they advertise such vague shipping timelines and vague item descriptions, to get around disputes. (Item color may appear different on your monitor etc).

I will tell everyone I know not to order from them.When you pay up front and they bulk order from China it is not going to end well!

#1131956

Same here. Got mine and the skirt is yellow. I am also very disappointed and will not be ordering from this place again!

I ordered the same dress January 4, and still haven't received it. I've tried emailing, phoning, but no response. I'm very upset and out $22.

I wrote them on Monday the 14th about mine not being shipped and how I was very upset because it was suppose to be for Easter and that now I would have to go buy something else. Then the next day I got an email saying it had been shipped. I'm suppose to receive it Friday but if it looks anything like the picture above, I'll still be going to buy another dress.

I just received mine yesterday.Very disappointed.

The bow is tiny. Not at all like original picture.

Learned my lesson.Granddaughter likes it because it's a tutu skirt nut as you say....I'm kinds screwed now for Easter!

FYI: If you do a search for "Screaming Owl Shabby Chic Tutu Dress" you will find a picture of what they advertised I just did and took a screen shot of it. They seem to take the pictures off their web site and FB page once the sale ends. The dress you received does look a little different.

I ordered this dress on 1/2 and it does not even show as being processed yet, let alone being shipped.And from what I read they do not accept returns and I'm guessing they don't refund anything.

I would suggest disputing it with your CC company. I am glad to hear that they have at least started shipping the dress.

And that picture does not look like what was advertised.How was the sizing?

to Anonymous Eastaboga, Alabama, United States #1128499