Review about Screaming Owl Shabby Chic Dress from Manor, Texas
I juat received my Shabby Chic dress after waiting TEN weeks to receive it.I had to search their previous FB posts and Pinterest posts to even make sure I wasn't crazy, because I clearly remember ordering a white skirt dress.
They do not even send a pic of the item you ordered in the confirmation email. Have to search internet to find it. The dress they advertised and I ordered had a BRIGHT WHITE skirt. Not a yellow one.
I am pissed. Was intending to use this as an Easter dress, and Easter is only 2 weeks away.
I contacted them but I'm guessing the only thing they can do is offer a refund since these come from China and there's no way I could get another one in 2 weeks.What a disappointment.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Screaming Owl Shabby Chic Dress
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order in October for several items totaling almost $100. I have gotten no response to emails, no communication whatsoever. Now the website has been shut down, the..."
- "Saw their facebook ad for $13.50 for a blanket scarf, but when you try to purchase it , it rings up as $14.99. It tells you that you can..."
- "I received the dolls and they are wrapped in plastic. Missing hair, three "heels" on their shoes, paper dresses, glitter falling off all over them. Poor sound quality...."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "Scammed by the master Leon Chapa, he pretends to be a great guy, won't return calls, takes payment and does not deliver the product. I purchased a piece of granite..."
- "Ordered my grandsons birth certificate January 20th, 2016 and it's now March 21st, 2016 and I still have yet to receive it. I paid $30 and expect to get what..."
- "Paid for a part and shipping, RockAuto made a mistake and stopped shipment, then blamed Fedex, Having contracts with Fedex, My commercial account rep at Fedex was able to determine..."