Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

I ordered a child's holiday top and I received this tacky and poorly made women's shirt.I've tried to contact them several times via phone, webform, email and the Better Business Bureau.

They are so adamant about ripping people off, that they've blocked me from their Facebook page.

Great way to do business, ladies!Please, anyone who reads this, do yourself a favor and do NOT give these shisters your money.

Review about: Screaming Owl Holiday Cheer Top.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

I wish I would have read this as they have ripped be off to and I cant get in touch with them

to Anonymous #1090691

I thought the same thing. I usually read reviews before I purchase from places, but I had seen other friends order from them without a problem. Apparently, they've just been lucky thus far.

Screaming Owl Headband Review from Jacksonville, Florida Screaming Owl "So I order my headbands in May. Just received them today. Fine, whatever. But to see that the headbands aren't even tied into the bow/knot.... I'm pretty furious, but at..." Read more Screaming Owl - Cute Clothes but are cheaply made Screaming Owl "I have been ordering from Screaming Owl since February 2016 & have ordered 20 items in the past 6 months. My daughter just turned 4 this month and wears a..." Read more Screaming Owl - Terrible! Screaming Owl "FALSE ADVERTISING. They advertise a beautiful "boutique" quality outfit, and send you something completely different. Let the photo I've attached speak for itself. Advertised as "capri set" - these are definitely..." Read more Screaming Owl Southwest Sequin Capri Set Outfit Review Screaming Owl "HORRIBLE! I ordered an outfit size 12 month for my daughter. After 3 months it finally came in. Its complete ***! It looks horrible. Holes in it. Very poor quality...." Read more AILIHEN C8 Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control Ailihen "Ok, let me first say, I NEVER write reviews! But the seller followed up with an email and I have been so incredibly happy with these headphones that I decided..." Read more InterNations - Free membership of Internation rejected within 60 seconds of sending request - no basis InterNations "I am working as a director business operations in a multimillion dolar firm in India . I was invited by a friend who is an Internation member to join one..." Read more COSTWAY: http://www.costway.com Costway "I like this things ,After a few months of hand washing, I was ready to quit! This is my review and demonstration of the Costway Twin Tub Washing Machine, sold..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more