Review about Screaming Owl Holiday Cheer Top from Tinicum Township, Pennsylvania
I ordered a child's holiday top and I received this tacky and poorly made women's shirt.I've tried to contact them several times via phone, webform, email and the Better Business Bureau.
They are so adamant about ripping people off, that they've blocked me from their Facebook page.
Great way to do business, ladies!Please, anyone who reads this, do yourself a favor and do NOT give these shisters your money.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Screaming Owl Holiday Cheer Top
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "This store is extremely pick and seem to pick and choose based on their own opinions and not on what is presented to them. While I understand they have to..."
- "I ordered the blanket scary in November. What I ordered and what arrived are NOT even close to the same. In fact, what arrived was not the color scheme in..."
- "I bought Skidders shoes, style #XY3102, color black, size 8. My baby was 1 year old and wearing a shoes size 5, but I can't put they on baby's feet. They..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."