Received my item and it was torn.Reported it to screaming owl per their ticket reporting system.
It has been nearly 4 days and they still have to replied or even reviewed my ticket.
They have completely ignored the damage claim.Seems like it was a, take the knee and run, type situation.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Screaming Owl Dress
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I brought my Lil girls clothes that were needed to Orange Park Fl. I called before I went and asked what sizes they needed... mind u I made sure clothes..."
- "I ordered a fall dress for my daughter it was very beautiful, exactly as pictured on the sight but came with no bloomers and it seems to be falling apart..."
- "Attached is the picture that I saw when I purchased and picture of what I received. Awful awful awful!..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."