Beardstown, Illinois
Featured on Facebook Resolved

Update by user Nov 24, 2015

The company contacted me back after I submitted a Request Ticket. They unfortunately did not have anymore scarves left that I could exchange for, but they did offer me the options of keeping the scarf and receiving a 25% off coupon for my next order or returning the scarf for a full refund.

Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2015

I am pretty pissed with my experience with this company.They had a deal on blanket scarves and had 5-6 different colors to choose from.

Related: Review about Screaming Owl Blanket Scarf from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

The color I ordered was mostly yellow with some blue and white; the color I recieved was tan with red, green and blue.

I do like the colors of the scarf i received, but I had already purchased one exactly like it fom another store.I went on Screaming Owl's Facebook page and website to find the picture so I could prove that I received the incorrect color, but the photo has been removed.

Review about: Screaming Owl Blanket Scarf.

3.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Screaming Owl Blanket
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

Marthie garrett

I want to know where my order is. I need it for birthday party in 2 weeks. My email is grannyangel1@yahoo.com