Review about Screaming Owl Blanket Scarf from Beardstown, Illinois
Update added by user Nov 24, 2015
The company contacted me back after I submitted a Request Ticket. They unfortunately did not have anymore scarves left that I could exchange for, but they did offer me the options of keeping the scarf and receiving a 25% off coupon for my next order or returning the scarf for a full refund.
Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2015
I am pretty pissed with my experience with this company.They had a deal on blanket scarves and had 5-6 different colors to choose from.
The color I ordered was mostly yellow with some blue and white; the color I recieved was tan with red, green and blue.
I do like the colors of the scarf i received, but I had already purchased one exactly like it fom another store.I went on Screaming Owl's Facebook page and website to find the picture so I could prove that I received the incorrect color, but the photo has been removed.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Screaming Owl Blanket Scarf
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have had horrible service from these people. Still don't have my order and they have t responded to emails. Here is their business information for anyone wishing to contact..."
- "I placed an order in October for several items totaling almost $100. I have gotten no response to emails, no communication whatsoever. Now the website has been shut down, the..."
- "I was very upset when our Turkey Dress TUTU (shirt) arrived. Seems like they only took the extra effort to make the shirt posted look super cute. The *** that..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I purchase Velveeta on a regular basis and use it in many of my recipes and twice now in the last month i have purchased velveeta that has been packaged..."
- "I stayed at Motel 6 in Oshkosh WI October 19th and 20th it was awful the bathroom was full of mold and the shower stall bottom had cracks in it...."