Review about Screaming Owl Blanket Scarf from Beardstown, Illinois
Update added by user Nov 24, 2015
The company contacted me back after I submitted a Request Ticket. They unfortunately did not have anymore scarves left that I could exchange for, but they did offer me the options of keeping the scarf and receiving a 25% off coupon for my next order or returning the scarf for a full refund.
Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2015
I am pretty pissed with my experience with this company.They had a deal on blanket scarves and had 5-6 different colors to choose from.
The color I ordered was mostly yellow with some blue and white; the color I recieved was tan with red, green and blue.
I do like the colors of the scarf i received, but I had already purchased one exactly like it fom another store.I went on Screaming Owl's Facebook page and website to find the picture so I could prove that I received the incorrect color, but the photo has been removed.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Screaming Owl Blanket Scarf
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "I have had horrible service from these people. Still don't have my order and they have t responded to emails. Here is their business information for anyone wishing to contact..."
- "Horrible experience with Jilly Bugs and their incredibly poor customer service. I ordered an outfit for my daughter that they advertised with fancy/swirly font and received something that was block..."
- "Budsies advertises as being a handmade, USA-based business however, their products are MADE IN CHINA! This is a quote taken directly from their Etsy page: "Budsies® is a South Florida-based..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I stayed at Motel 6 in Oshkosh WI October 19th and 20th it was awful the bathroom was full of mold and the shower stall bottom had cracks in it...."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."