Review about Screaming Owl Blanket Scarf from Beardstown, Illinois
Update added by user Nov 24, 2015
The company contacted me back after I submitted a Request Ticket. They unfortunately did not have anymore scarves left that I could exchange for, but they did offer me the options of keeping the scarf and receiving a 25% off coupon for my next order or returning the scarf for a full refund.
Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2015
I am pretty pissed with my experience with this company.They had a deal on blanket scarves and had 5-6 different colors to choose from.
The color I ordered was mostly yellow with some blue and white; the color I recieved was tan with red, green and blue.
I do like the colors of the scarf i received, but I had already purchased one exactly like it fom another store.I went on Screaming Owl's Facebook page and website to find the picture so I could prove that I received the incorrect color, but the photo has been removed.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Screaming Owl Blanket Scarf
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "I had been a Pampers user for my first child and even with my second child. By suggestion I bought a box of Luvs Diapers and I must be honest..."
- "I was skeptical of ordering from Screaming Owl after seeing reviews, but I wanted to try it out for myself. I received my first order within 2 1/2 weeks..."
- "I ordered the blanket scary in November. What I ordered and what arrived are NOT even close to the same. In fact, what arrived was not the color scheme in..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."