Screaming Owl - Review about Kids Clothing from San Antonio, Texas
Just ordered this and have been waiting for it for weeks. It finally came in, ripped and in the wrong size...how do I either get a refund or a new one?!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Kids Clothing
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Received my item and it was torn. Reported it to screaming owl per their ticket reporting system. It has been nearly 4 days and they still have to replied or..."
- "This store is extremely pick and seem to pick and choose based on their own opinions and not on what is presented to them. While I understand they have to..."
- "I ordered this Shabby Chic dress for Easter from Screaming Owl. I just received it and I am so upset about the color. In the picture, the tulle bottom looked..."
- "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..."
- "I saw tracking information in advance, so I stayed home to wait. At 2:18PM CDT, FedEx posted "Customer not available or business closed" in the tracking info for a..."
- "I took my doggie to Petco for nail trimming and while I was there I asked about a bath and ear cleaning. I agreed to have her bathed and such...."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."