Screaming Owl - Review about Dress from La Follette, Tennessee

284 of 323 Screaming Owl reviews

Awful company!!Ordered from once and once only.

Dress was completely wrong and *** poorly made! Took 2 months to finally arrive after ordering! When I warned other customers on Facebook, I got banned!!

I've attached image of scary was supposed to be a size 6 dress!!This dress wouldn't even cover my niece's butt and the sleeves only came to her elbows!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 10 Yes 10
284 of 323 Screaming Owl reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 29 #1136184

Just came across this after a horrible experience with them myself. I also am blocked from their FB page, and my negative comments deleted.

0 0 Reply

Dec 20, 2014 #918830

It's horrible . They banned me too for speaking the truth. I will contact the better business Bureau! !

2 0 Reply

Dec 19, 2014 #918457 Pinson, Alabama, United States

Same here - this was my first time ordering and will be my last. Ordered the dress in October and I knew there would be a wait for it. I received it on 12/18 -- woo hoo, a week before Christmas. I ordered my daughter a 6/7 size and I barely covered her butt!

1 0 Reply

Dec 19, 2014 #918364 Washington, Missouri, United States

I had the same issues. Ordered for my granddaughter in October. It wasn't shipped until December 12 and I got it today, December 19. "Dress" fits like a skin tight top, barely covers her butt! I will NEVER order from this company again!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Screaming Owl. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Screaming Owl.
Filing a new complaint about
×