Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Awful company!!Ordered from once and once only.

Dress was completely wrong and *** poorly made! Took 2 months to finally arrive after ordering! When I warned other customers on Facebook, I got banned!!

I've attached image of scary was supposed to be a size 6 dress!!This dress wouldn't even cover my niece's butt and the sleeves only came to her elbows!!

Review about: Dress.

Review #571987 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

Just came across this after a horrible experience with them myself. I also am blocked from their FB page, and my negative comments deleted.

It's horrible .They banned me too for speaking the truth.

I will contact the better business Bureau!!

Pinson, Alabama, United States #918457

Same here - this was my first time ordering and will be my last.Ordered the dress in October and I knew there would be a wait for it.

I received it on 12/18 -- woo hoo, a week before Christmas.I ordered my daughter a 6/7 size and I barely covered her butt!

Washington, Missouri, United States #918364

I had the same issues.Ordered for my granddaughter in October.

It wasn't shipped until December 12 and I got it today, December 19.

"Dress" fits like a skin tight top, barely covers her butt!I will NEVER order from this company again!