Screaming Owl - Review about Dress from La Follette, Tennessee

Awful company!!Ordered from once and once only.

Dress was completely wrong and *** poorly made! Took 2 months to finally arrive after ordering! When I warned other customers on Facebook, I got banned!!

I've attached image of scary was supposed to be a size 6 dress!!This dress wouldn't even cover my niece's butt and the sleeves only came to her elbows!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 10 Yes 10
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 29 #1136184

Just came across this after a horrible experience with them myself. I also am blocked from their FB page, and my negative comments deleted.

0 0 Reply

Dec 20, 2014 #918830

It's horrible . They banned me too for speaking the truth. I will contact the better business Bureau! !

2 0 Reply

Dec 19, 2014 #918457 Pinson, Alabama

Same here - this was my first time ordering and will be my last. Ordered the dress in October and I knew there would be a wait for it. I received it on 12/18 -- woo hoo, a week before Christmas. I ordered my daughter a 6/7 size and I barely covered her butt!

1 0 Reply

Dec 19, 2014 #918364 Washington, Missouri

I had the same issues. Ordered for my granddaughter in October. It wasn't shipped until December 12 and I got it today, December 19. "Dress" fits like a skin tight top, barely covers her butt! I will NEVER order from this company again!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.