Screaming Owl - Review about Costume from Kernersville, North Carolina
Update added by user Jan 01, 2015
Screaming Owl did offer a credit or my money back if I sent them the outfit. I am choosing not to send it back because she was able to wear the top twice and I do not want the hassle of dealing with them again. They did tell me that there was a sizing chart to refer to but I didn't see it and others have complained of the same issue so I will not be buying from them again.
Original review posted by user Dec 21, 2014
Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small.I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month size.
So naturally I would order a 24 month. She is not tall or short she is quite average for height and weight. Will never order from Screaming Owl again.
Not only is size off but it is poorly made with strings hanging off in numerous spots.
Photo of what it is supposed to look like and what it really looks like.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I juat received my Shabby Chic dress after waiting TEN weeks to receive it. I had to search their previous FB posts and Pinterest posts to even make sure I..."
- "Received my item and it was torn. Reported it to screaming owl per their ticket reporting system. It has been nearly 4 days and they still have to replied or..."
- "Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives. I found one in google to..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "The dental staff from ***! In my 61 years, I've never experienced a front desk staff so abusive or sociopathic. From refusing to make an appointment for an..."
- "I am a United States Marine on the Temporarily Disabled Retired List residing in Charlotte, NC. I qualified and received a federal student loan to pay for my University of..."
- "My 5 yr old son tried new Suave Kids Purely Fun 2 in 1 shampoo + conditioner and got some of the product in his eyes (as kids do). He..."