Screaming Owl - Review about Costume from Kernersville, North Carolina
Update added by user Jan 01, 2015
Screaming Owl did offer a credit or my money back if I sent them the outfit. I am choosing not to send it back because she was able to wear the top twice and I do not want the hassle of dealing with them again. They did tell me that there was a sizing chart to refer to but I didn't see it and others have complained of the same issue so I will not be buying from them again.
Original review posted by user Dec 21, 2014
Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small.I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month size.
So naturally I would order a 24 month. She is not tall or short she is quite average for height and weight. Will never order from Screaming Owl again.
Not only is size off but it is poorly made with strings hanging off in numerous spots.
Photo of what it is supposed to look like and what it really looks like.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "HORRIBLE! I ordered an outfit size 12 month for my daughter. After 3 months it finally came in. Its complete ***! It looks horrible. Holes in it. Very poor quality...."
- "Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives. I found one in google to..."
- "This company is a joke. They took weeks to send my order of a blue and grey car seat canopy and when it finally arrived it was missing threads, sewen..."
- "I am a United States Marine on the Temporarily Disabled Retired List residing in Charlotte, NC. I qualified and received a federal student loan to pay for my University of..."
- "The dental staff from ***! In my 61 years, I've never experienced a front desk staff so abusive or sociopathic. From refusing to make an appointment for an..."
- "My 5 yr old son tried new Suave Kids Purely Fun 2 in 1 shampoo + conditioner and got some of the product in his eyes (as kids do). He..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."