Screaming Owl - Review about Costume from Kernersville, North Carolina

281 of 323 Screaming Owl reviews

Update added by user Jan 01, 2015

Screaming Owl did offer a credit or my money back if I sent them the outfit. I am choosing not to send it back because she was able to wear the top twice and I do not want the hassle of dealing with them again. They did tell me that there was a sizing chart to refer to but I didn't see it and others have complained of the same issue so I will not be buying from them again.

Original review posted by user Dec 21, 2014

Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small.I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month size.

So naturally I would order a 24 month. She is not tall or short she is quite average for height and weight. Will never order from Screaming Owl again.

Not only is size off but it is poorly made with strings hanging off in numerous spots.

Photo of what it is supposed to look like and what it really looks like.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Costume
Review category
Kids' Stores
review #572928 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Screaming Owl? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
281 of 323 Screaming Owl reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 03 #1235953 Marietta, Georgia, United States

Thank you for the review! I know to beware of them now! I got into one of these other sites that is sort of like screaming owl, and I ordered back in August, and have yet to see my orders yet. People on the site (it is a Facebook page) make comments that those of us that are irritated are being impatient! I mean really? ordered a fall themed outfit in early August and now it is still not here and we are in NOVEMBER. It would look ridiculous any other time of year. The estimated arrival date was late September.

0 0 Reply
motherof5

Jan 01, 2015 #924106 Covington, Tennessee, United States

I ordered the same outfit in 6 months (my daughter had just turned 3 months Christmas day and it fit so tight, I even had to cut the neckline to fit it over her head. I'm so disappointed, I've ordered from them before but the quality and sizing of this outfit was very disappointing. Sorry your Christmas outfit was ruined as well.

1 0 Reply
jdngann

Jan 01, 2015 #924109 Kernersville, North Carolina, United States

It was a shame. She was able to wear the shirt but not the pants. I should have just stuck to local shopping in the first place because I ended going out and buying something anyway.
However, I did complain to Screaming Owl and they offered my money back if I sent them the outfit. That leads me to believe that this was a major problem. Not just mine and you proved that. Sorry your outfit was a disappointment too.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Screaming Owl. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Screaming Owl.
Filing a new complaint about
×