Screaming Owl - Review about Costume from Kernersville, North Carolina
Update added by user Jan 01, 2015
Screaming Owl did offer a credit or my money back if I sent them the outfit. I am choosing not to send it back because she was able to wear the top twice and I do not want the hassle of dealing with them again. They did tell me that there was a sizing chart to refer to but I didn't see it and others have complained of the same issue so I will not be buying from them again.
Original review posted by user Dec 21, 2014
Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small.I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month size.
So naturally I would order a 24 month. She is not tall or short she is quite average for height and weight. Will never order from Screaming Owl again.
Not only is size off but it is poorly made with strings hanging off in numerous spots.
Photo of what it is supposed to look like and what it really looks like.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "I bought Skidders shoes, style #XY3102, color black, size 8. My baby was 1 year old and wearing a shoes size 5, but I can't put they on baby's feet. They..."
- "I have been ordering from Screaming Owl since February 2016 & have ordered 20 items in the past 6 months. My daughter just turned 4 this month and wears a..."
- "Just ordered this and have been waiting for it for weeks. It finally came in, ripped and in the wrong size...how do I either get a refund or a new..."
- "I am a United States Marine on the Temporarily Disabled Retired List residing in Charlotte, NC. I qualified and received a federal student loan to pay for my University of..."
- "My 5 yr old son tried new Suave Kids Purely Fun 2 in 1 shampoo + conditioner and got some of the product in his eyes (as kids do). He..."
- "The dental staff from ***! In my 61 years, I've never experienced a front desk staff so abusive or sociopathic. From refusing to make an appointment for an..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."