Screaming Owl - Review about Chevron Rompers from Las Vegas, Nevada
Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5.It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date.
I finally recieved my order today and the fabric is not at all what I had expected. These rompers are a size large and I ordered 12-24 month size so I have no idea if this is the correct size but I put one on my 12 month old and it's HUGE!! Way too big for her and she's in the 80th percentile for height and weight... The fabric is this weird, thin, cheap satiny-type stuff.
To be honest, I'm not sure where I would have my daughter wear these rompers. The fabric is like nightgown material but super thin. They just look cheap. I figured they would be cotton and good for everyday wear.
I feel like she would look like a (cute) clown baby in this. Hmmm...
To sum it up, took almost twice as long to arrive than their 4-6 week promise, material is cheap and thin and I either recieved the wrong size or the sizing is WAY off.I won't order from them again.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Chevron Rompers
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the Shabby Chic TuTu dress on January 2nd. It was promoted as an Easter dress. I read about their "unique" process of placing a bulk order then shipping...."
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."
- "Some sellers on Aliexpress are very vicious and they will curse at you when you request any refunds. I looked into Shenzhen Victoria Enterprise's feedback and I discovered that other..."
- "WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you..."
- "Holy Sheets have been selling sheets claiming that their sheets are 1200 thread count. Many of their advertising says exactly that and on the sheet packaging, it says that it..."
- "I had a very old promotional Chipotle coupon that looked like a playing card, good for a free Burrito. There is no expiration date and I have used others in..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."