Screaming Owl - Review about Chevron Rompers from Las Vegas, Nevada
Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5.It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date.
I finally recieved my order today and the fabric is not at all what I had expected. These rompers are a size large and I ordered 12-24 month size so I have no idea if this is the correct size but I put one on my 12 month old and it's HUGE!! Way too big for her and she's in the 80th percentile for height and weight... The fabric is this weird, thin, cheap satiny-type stuff.
To be honest, I'm not sure where I would have my daughter wear these rompers. The fabric is like nightgown material but super thin. They just look cheap. I figured they would be cotton and good for everyday wear.
I feel like she would look like a (cute) clown baby in this. Hmmm...
To sum it up, took almost twice as long to arrive than their 4-6 week promise, material is cheap and thin and I either recieved the wrong size or the sizing is WAY off.I won't order from them again.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Chevron Rompers
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this Shabby Chic dress for Easter from Screaming Owl. I just received it and I am so upset about the color. In the picture, the tulle bottom looked..."
- "I ordered a child's holiday top and I received this tacky and poorly made women's shirt. I've tried to contact them several times via phone, webform, email and the Better..."
- "I placed an order in October for several items totaling almost $100. I have gotten no response to emails, no communication whatsoever. Now the website has been shut down, the..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "This Guy Ron Ehler is a crook. Stole $4000 from me and moved out of his business location to avoid getting my demand letter. He cashed my check at a..."
- "Holy Sheets have been selling sheets claiming that their sheets are 1200 thread count. Many of their advertising says exactly that and on the sheet packaging, it says that it..."