Las Vegas, Nevada
Featured on Facebook

Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5.It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date.

I finally recieved my order today and the fabric is not at all what I had expected. These rompers are a size large and I ordered 12-24 month size so I have no idea if this is the correct size but I put one on my 12 month old and it's HUGE!! Way too big for her and she's in the 80th percentile for height and weight... The fabric is this weird, thin, cheap satiny-type stuff.

To be honest, I'm not sure where I would have my daughter wear these rompers. The fabric is like nightgown material but super thin. They just look cheap. I figured they would be cotton and good for everyday wear.

I feel like she would look like a (cute) clown baby in this. Hmmm...

To sum it up, took almost twice as long to arrive than their 4-6 week promise, material is cheap and thin and I either recieved the wrong size or the sizing is WAY off.I won't order from them again.

Review about: Chevron Rompers.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

Jewely
Waldron, Indiana, United States #1316345

This is the first item I've been unhappy with from Screaming Owl.I ordered 12-18 months for my daughter, and they were way too small by the time I got them.

I just remembered them and tried one on my 6 month old who wears 0-3 months.

They're too short for her!The top goes just under her chest.

Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States #1173926

Agree on the hideous shiny satin and thinking they were cotton!Clown was the first thing to came to mind for me.

YUCK!Not ordering from Screaming Owl again.

Same problem...never expected the fabric to be a cheap satin material.So very displeased with this purchase.

I ordered the first week of March and just got it in the mail last night.

I have ordered multiple times from Screaming Owl and it seems to have gotten worse and worse the more I order.I'm officially done purchasing from them.

The same exact issue here.I ordered for my one year old and they're too big for my almost four year old!

This is not what I expected either - this material is awful!This is the first and the last time I order from Screaming Owl - buyer beware!!!

Ordered in March just got yesterday. Well my daughter is huge now and can't even wear them And they won't refund

to Anonymous Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #997373

What size do you need? I have a size "large" that won't fit my daughter for a long time and I'm not even really interested in them anymore because of the material. Hahaha if you want them, they're yours!!!

Same experience here as well.When I finally received this (after 2 months of waiting), I received xl and I ordered a 2t.

Not sure that it would fit her and when I tried to put it on her, my oldest daughter asked me why I ordered a clown suit in three different colors.:( Ugh....I feel like disputing the charges with them.

Me too & mine were also way too big! I ordered size 12 months & they didn't even fit my 4 year old who is in the 80th percentile. I will never order from here again!

I thought they were cotton too. They look very cheap! They dont offer refunds either.