Tacoma, Washington
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

This company is a joke.They took weeks to send my order of a blue and grey car seat canopy and when it finally arrived it was missing threads, sewen improperly and not to mention it was an ugly pea green (NOT grey) and blue.

The poor quality fabric used was faded and unattractive. The my took over two months to send my order and after several emails they were only willing to refund my purchase price if I UPS or FedEx the canopy back within 7 days.

Ridiculous request!It would cost more to ship than the ugly thing is worth!

Review about: Car Seat Canopy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

The canopy is ugly. I just opened my gray and yellow one..totally pea green. Looks like its a good will item

Screaming Owl - Chevron Romper Bundle Review Screaming Owl "After waiting 7+ weeks for an order that I was told would be delivered in 4-6, I requested a refund for undelivered goods/services. The day after I submitted a charge..." Read more Screaming Owl - Total Fraudulent advertising!!! Not "Made to Order"...Made in CHINA Screaming Owl "I ordered a dress for my niece Jun.8, 2016 because the picture on Screaming Owl's FB site was gorgeous and claimed to be "Made to Order"...in other words...they didn't "make"..." Read more Review about Screaming Owl Dress from Pinckney, Michigan Screaming Owl "I ordered a dress Jan 10, it came March 7. The dress came not fully sewn together and it smells of chemicals. The event i intended it for has since..." Read more Screaming Owl - False Advertising! Color is Off! Screaming Owl "I ordered this Shabby Chic dress for Easter from Screaming Owl. I just received it and I am so upset about the color. In the picture, the tulle bottom looked..." Read more InterNations - Free membership of Internation rejected within 60 seconds of sending request - no basis InterNations "I am working as a director business operations in a multimillion dolar firm in India . I was invited by a friend who is an Internation member to join one..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more AILIHEN C8 Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control Ailihen "Ok, let me first say, I NEVER write reviews! But the seller followed up with an email and I have been so incredibly happy with these headphones that I decided..." Read more