Screaming Owl - Review about Car Seat Canopy from Tacoma, Washington
This company is a joke.They took weeks to send my order of a blue and grey car seat canopy and when it finally arrived it was missing threads, sewen improperly and not to mention it was an ugly pea green (NOT grey) and blue.
The poor quality fabric used was faded and unattractive. The my took over two months to send my order and after several emails they were only willing to refund my purchase price if I UPS or FedEx the canopy back within 7 days.
Ridiculous request!It would cost more to ship than the ugly thing is worth!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Car Seat Canopy
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "I juat received my Shabby Chic dress after waiting TEN weeks to receive it. I had to search their previous FB posts and Pinterest posts to even make sure I..."
- "A year after having the play system, the wood faded. There is no water sealant on the product. It too was bug infested. I'd sit outside with..."
- "I ordered the blanket scary in November. What I ordered and what arrived are NOT even close to the same. In fact, what arrived was not the color scheme in..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY! I live in Arizona and ordered flowers online from Avas for my niece who had surgery in and was in the hospital..."
- "In August, 2015 I applied for an American Express credit card. The offer included a $300 statement credit if I charged $1,000 on the card within the first three..."
- "I just got a wedding ring set from Primestyle. It's pretty and matched the pictures. My guy paid $4000 for the set and we received papers stating it has a..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."