2.9K views

I ordered January 2nd. I received an email March 25th saying it was shipped.

However, USPS says it has never been received that only an electronic notification of intent to ship was sent. I also called USPS today to verify this was correct and they said it is correct the package has NEVER been sent to them for mailing only electronic notification. I have left 7 vm no return call. I have emailed and emailed only told they are not a fast shipping co.

The diaper bag has not been received yet. It will be 3 months April 6th.

MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of diaper bag from Screaming Owl. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $22 and wants Screaming Owl to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Screaming Owl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I agree worst so called business ever. I ordered a pillow sack dress a year ago never got it.

It was so long ago I forgot about where I got it so ordered off the so called business again and still haven’t got it. This is stealing and breaking little children’s heart how could they have a so called business going!!!!

I placed two orders as well with company, the orders placed 2/22/18. It is now 4/25/18 and very disappointed we did not get the dress for the baby's first Birthday.

They are also giving me the run around. I would never recommend this company.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1278963

The post office can not know for sure if the item never reached them. The only thing they know for sure is it was not scanned. I have received several packages that were never scanned.

What is the tracking/DC number?

I orders a car seat canopy a month and a half ago and it still hasn't even been shipped

Brainerd, Minnesota, United States #967834

It looks like I too have been taken for a ride. I ordered my daughter the diaper bag on Dec.

30th. Its been 3 months now. The first time I complained the did return the email saying I would be getting it soon and it was on time. That was a month ago.

This time they didn't even bother emailing me. UGH!

Elk Grove, California, United States #967163

Same here. Still no diaper bag.

I have not heard of a single person receiving the diaper bag. Everytime someone questions them about it on their FB page the comment is deleted and the person is blocked. They blocked me and my husband when we inquired as to when they would ship it and how come they keep lieing. Every time I email them, they email back saying it will be shipped this week.

I've been getting that response for a month now. This company is in NC. My husband is going to file a police report against them in NC. I urge you all to do the same.

They are stealing money and false advertising.

to Bekah Kilgore, Texas, United States #968536

When I emailed them via their site it said they arent a fast shipping company and I needed to give it 2 more weeks from the original 6-8 shipping time. But it was mud in their face because it had already been 10 weeks when they sent that.

I reported them to BBB and got an email 2 days later saying it was shipped. But when I tracked it its only an electronic notification to the USPS of intent to bring the package to the USPS for delivery. I called the USPS and its never been delivered to them to ship. As of today nothing.

I emailed them again regarding tracking and what it said and they finally wrote back a week later saying they didnt understand and would look into it. However, my email CLEARLY told them I wanted a refund. I was also clean when I filled the complaint via BBB that I wanted a refund. I sent another email asking for a refund.

NOTHING. So now I am posting comments every single day on their Facebook page and shared their FB page on mine with the story. Let me know the out come of the police report. File with the BBB as well requesting your money back.

I cannot believe they have not deleted and blocked me on their FB then. I am posting stuff on every single they put up on their FB and sharing it on my FB. My Mom orders from Upon a Bowtique. The have the same stuff and their has never been a problem receiving the items.

They even gave her a 10.00 refund because something didnt shipp when they told her it would.

Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States #967115

Same thing here with Chevron Bag! If I had this company phone number I would call.

to Melody Burns Kilgore, Texas, United States #968544

(919) 617-7695

624 Holly Springs Rd #639, Holly Springs, NC 27540-9030

Send email to Screaming Owl

this is the information from BBB but I have called and called left 7 vm not one return phone call ever. Even left my email nothing.

I believe I ordered the same diaper bag on January 4th its been 12 eeeks and nothing...I filed a pp claim to get my money back..after trying to reaxh them and getting no response

to Anonymous Kilgore, Texas, United States #968541

*** question what is a pp claim? I have filed with BBB and gone through their website as they have stated I needed to and no refund no diaper bag.

I have posted on their FB daily nothing.

to dlewis0223 San Antonio, Texas, United States #969038

pp claim is pay pal. I was lucky enough to realize I paid with paypal and I have went that route for a refund.

I today just got the fake tracking number which was nothing more than a pre shipment number. How can you email me saying you have shipped my package when usps hasn't received it?!?!?!

I told them I am done waiting and getting lies. I am hoping they dont dispute my claim via paypal.