1.3

I ordered a dress on Jan 7 for my grand daughters 2nd birthday for Feb 27th well here it is March 6th , no dress yet, I have written to them via e mail 3 times no response at all , I even asked for a refund still got no response, this was her 2nd birthday kind of a big deal,since we had it set for pictures in this dress. this company is not responsible at all hold your money because I dont think at this point I will get my money or the dress ,,,not a happy customer

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $11. The author is overall dissatisfied with Screaming Owl. The most disappointing about screaming owl customer care from Screaming Owl was customer service and no response did not receive product , but reviewer liked cute clothes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Screaming Owl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Screaming Owl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

I ordered a dress around the same date and have not received it , I have all intentions of disputing the charge.

I am in the same boat.Ordered Jan 10, just received my dress and it is damaged!

Not fully sewn together like they were so busy trying to fulfill orders they don't check their quality!The event I wanted my daughter to wear it to has since passed a month ago, I was hoping to save it for Easter but that looks like it's out as well.