1.2K views
4.8
Layout of Store

I am SO sick of reading complaints from people about shipping times from this company. I've ordered several outfits from this place and I've always received them within 2-3 months which is what they state on their website!

Let me break down their process for people who just can't understand it. Just because you see the words 4-6 weeks under the item does not mean that's how long it takes to get to you. That's how long it takes to get to THEM which is outlined in the description. Also, it says 4-6 weeks AFTER THE OFFER END DATE.

Most of their offers run for a couple weeks and the outfit of the month, you guesssed it, runs for A MONTH. So if you order something you have to take into consideration the week or two it takes for the offer to run, the 4-6 weeks it takes to get to their company, plus another 1-2 weeks to ship to you. So if you can do simple addition that could take up to 8-10 weeks to receive your product WHICH IS ALL STATED ON THE PRODUCTS PAGES. So if you order the outfit of the month you should tack on even more time to that estimate.

Yes that's a rediculous amount of time for receiving an item but that's how they get their stuff for so cheap and they tell you that literally everywhere on their site. Please stop trashing this company who discloses everything right there for you to read. I can understand legitament complaints like if you don't like the quality or you got the wrong item or whatever but the shipping complaints should stop unless you didn't get your item for like 5 months or something.

Please don't let these invalid complaints stop you from ordering from this site. They are awesome and have the cutest stuff just be prepared to wait a while before receiving and definitely order up a size or two.

Review about: Screaming Owl Shipping Service.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

I liked: Cute items, Thorough descriptions of shipping times.

I didn't like: Having to order in separate orders.

Comments

TxChick

Totally agree! People don’t understand the shipping policy at all, and the company is not a scam. I have made 3 orders and received them with no complaints.

AshleyWhite07

I ordered something with a 3-5 week turn around on August 25th .. that was 13 weeks ago.

When they responded to my email on November 16th they said they were shipping by the end of the week. It's now November 29th. There's NO WAY it takes that long to ship from NC to TX.

And my order doesn't even say "shipping" it still says "unfulfilled- pre-order". They are a scam.

But if it says, "guaranteed Thanksgiving delivery" then I should have my item by Thanksgiving don't you think?

to Courtney #1394230

EXACTLY! I too have an item that says "Thanksgiving delivery guaranteed" and it is still listed as 'unfulfilled'.

Last I checked Thanksgiving was in two days...I think it is save to say their guarantee is bogus. I have tried to contact them and no one will respond. I ordered on September 16th and it says it would be in their warehouse in 3-5 weeks from the offer end date of September 22nd. Then it would start shipping.

Five weeks would have been October 27th. So I have given them an extra 3.5 weeks to get it shipped out and still nothing. Not even a shipping notification. We are going through Paypal to dispute the transaction since it says it is guaranteed for Thanksgiving and the outfit was a 1st thanksgiving outfit for our 4 month old.

Never ordering again. This company is no good!

AMEN!!