Layout of Store

We are on 10 weeks and counting from the closing of the sale.I have sent Multiple requests and received no response.

This was to be an Easter outfit and then a Birthday outfit - WAS is the main word there. To all people considering purchasing anything from this vendor please Seriously consider NOT buying from this business.

They will take your money and run.Sure their business practice may work for some but not for me and it appears not for many others.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $20. The author is overall dissatisfied with Screaming Owl. The most disappointing about screaming owl dress from Screaming Owl was shipping time and delivery time Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Screaming Owl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Screaming Owl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

I have done the same .Sending e mail no response and one item has no estimated delivery date and I when I click on the item to see what it looks like it says page not found like it's gone for good.

The other thing the item said 7 days left but 10 days later it still says 7 days left than I read the info on the item again and it said you could order until the last day of the month so 7 days to them is really 30 days.

I will never order again from this place .

Same here