Screaming Owl - Love Love Love this company

75 of 323 Screaming Owl reviews

I have ordered dresses from here for the last 2 years for my 5 year old daughter.We've gotten a dress for every holiday.

Easter, 4th of July, St. Patrick's Day, Christmas, Valentine's and more. We have LOVED every single one of them!! The prices are great, the quality is good and the sizes are always right on.

We get so many compliments on the clothes from here. They're not like the stuff we see in stores and they always set her apart at school. We hand them down to her little cousins and they all love them as well.

Such a great shop.I highly recommend them!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Screaming Owl Dress
Review category
Kids' Stores
review #819289

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Screaming Owl? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
75 of 323 Screaming Owl reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 29 #1136208

Apparently you have received your items in time for the holiday. Unlike many of us. Either that or you are one of their ambassadors who gets discounts and free items. Or you work for them.
I don't know why a reputable company would feel the need to block customers from their FB page for posting about their bad experience, and delete their comments, instead of trying to resolve the issue. I have learned that ordering, paying up front, for items ordered in bulk from China likely won't end well. They give vague shipping timelines and vague item descriptions in an attempt to avoid CC chargebacks. Horrible company.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.