5.0

I have ordered dresses from here for the last 2 years for my 5 year old daughter.We've gotten a dress for every holiday.

Easter, 4th of July, St. Patrick's Day, Christmas, Valentine's and more. We have LOVED every single one of them!! The prices are great, the quality is good and the sizes are always right on.

We get so many compliments on the clothes from here. They're not like the stuff we see in stores and they always set her apart at school. We hand them down to her little cousins and they all love them as well.

Such a great shop.I highly recommend them!!!

This person wrote the review because of good quality of screaming owl dress from Screaming Owl and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Screaming Owl to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most quality and price. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Screaming Owl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

Apparently you have received your items in time for the holiday.Unlike many of us.

Either that or you are one of their ambassadors who gets discounts and free items. Or you work for them.

I don't know why a reputable company would feel the need to block customers from their FB page for posting about their bad experience, and delete their comments, instead of trying to resolve the issue. I have learned that ordering, paying up front, for items ordered in bulk from China likely won't end well.

They give vague shipping timelines and vague item descriptions in an attempt to avoid CC chargebacks.Horrible company.