Louisville, Kentucky
5.0

I have purchased several times from Screaming Owl and I love the deals I get.The process is a little different but it is clearly stated under each item.

They do a mass order and ship out once they receive the product. In the description it will tell you when the mass order will be done and when you can expect delivery of your purchase. You just need to read the full description. Everything you need to know to make the purchase is right there.

I have purchased a Owl dress, car seat covers, newborn outfits, and hair bows and have not had one issue and they have all arrived in the specified allotted amount of time that was described when I placed the order.Thank you Screaming Owl for providing amazing deals and adorable items!

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Screaming Owl and uploaded a picture. He best about screaming owl dress from Screaming Owl was low price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Screaming Owl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Screaming Owl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

MiMidub

You either work for them or you are one of their ambassadors who receives discounts and freebies who was sent here to try to bump up their poor rating. Why else would you be visiting a pissed consumer site?

Good for your good experience.Doesn't happen for everyone.

Horrible company, poor customer service and poor quality bulk ordered from China. If your order is delayed they quit responding to your inquiries and block you from their FB page. Any decent company would take care of your problem instead.

And items received are not always as shown in their promotion ads.BUYER BEWARE.