Screaming Owl - False Advertising! Color is Off!
Update added by user Mar 21, 2016
When I sent an e-mail countering their monitor display theory, they simply copied and pasted their same original response. No resolution here. :(
Update added by user Mar 15, 2016
Received a response today...their excuse is "As noted in the item's description, each monitor might display the color differently." They offered a store gift card for the item's price excluding shipping.
I don't believe their excuse. If the monitor was causing variations in color, then the whole outfit should have been affected, not just the tulle. And now they want me to spend more money to ship it back just to receive a store credit I might never use minus the shipping I previously paid.
I responded back to them saying this.It looks like I am stuck with the dress and I will just have to try and alter it myself.
Original review posted by user Mar 11, 2016
I ordered this Shabby Chic dress for Easter from Screaming Owl.I just received it and I am so upset about the color.
In the picture, the tulle bottom looked to be closely matched to the top section but it is not. The tulle is more of a yellowish color while the background of the fabric for the top section is bright white. It does not look right at all and now I don't know what I am supposed to do. I submitted a request to the them, but they never responded to my last one concerning the shipping time so I am doubtful they will respond to this one either.
I feel like I just wasted my money.
If I would have known that the tulle was going to be this off in color, I would not have ordered it.They should post accurate representations of their products.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of customer service
- Product i recieved
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Screaming Owl Shabby Chic Dress
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5. It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date. I finally recieved my..."
- "This company is a joke. They took weeks to send my order of a blue and grey car seat canopy and when it finally arrived it was missing threads, sewen..."
- "...The stitching was uneven and hanging off of the outfit and quickly began to unravel upon gentle touch..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I started borrowing a few years ago and finally decided I was done July 2016. I re-borrowed in July because they suddenly shortened the borrow time to only 25 days,..."
- "Received with box damaged and taped. Black markings on the creme and conditioner. For the price this is absolutely unacceptable ..."
- "Purchased a Whirlpool top loading washer a few years ago. The top lid has cracked and forces us to hold open the lid with a bungee cord and to..."