Screaming Owl - False Advertising! Color is Off!
Update added by user Mar 21
When I sent an e-mail countering their monitor display theory, they simply copied and pasted their same original response. No resolution here. :(
Update added by user Mar 15
Received a response today...their excuse is "As noted in the item's description, each monitor might display the color differently." They offered a store gift card for the item's price excluding shipping.
I don't believe their excuse. If the monitor was causing variations in color, then the whole outfit should have been affected, not just the tulle. And now they want me to spend more money to ship it back just to receive a store credit I might never use minus the shipping I previously paid.
I responded back to them saying this.It looks like I am stuck with the dress and I will just have to try and alter it myself.
Original review posted by user Mar 11
I ordered this Shabby Chic dress for Easter from Screaming Owl.I just received it and I am so upset about the color.
In the picture, the tulle bottom looked to be closely matched to the top section but it is not. The tulle is more of a yellowish color while the background of the fabric for the top section is bright white. It does not look right at all and now I don't know what I am supposed to do. I submitted a request to the them, but they never responded to my last one concerning the shipping time so I am doubtful they will respond to this one either.
I feel like I just wasted my money.
If I would have known that the tulle was going to be this off in color, I would not have ordered it.They should post accurate representations of their products.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of customer service
- Product i recieved
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Screaming Owl Shabby Chic Dress
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "Just opened this Easter dress and there is a huge hole through both sides of it! It's not wearable! I commented on Facebook about it because there doesn't seem to..."
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."
- "HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! This was my 1st and LAST time ordering from Screaming Owl. I ordered Easter dresses for my girls and the dresses are awful. The first..."
- "On December 13th I paid 150.00$ to Bayside Medical Center based in Hawaii for an online PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) certification class/ exam. Their website home page says that..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "I started borrowing a few years ago and finally decided I was done July 2016. I re-borrowed in July because they suddenly shortened the borrow time to only 25 days,..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."