Featured on Pinterest 100% full Not resolved

Update by user Mar 21, 2016

When I sent an e-mail countering their monitor display theory, they simply copied and pasted their same original response. No resolution here. :(

Update by user Mar 15, 2016

Received a response today...their excuse is "As noted in the item's description, each monitor might display the color differently." They offered a store gift card for the item's price excluding shipping.

I don't believe their excuse. If the monitor was causing variations in color, then the whole outfit should have been affected, not just the tulle. And now they want me to spend more money to ship it back just to receive a store credit I might never use minus the shipping I previously paid.

I responded back to them saying this.It looks like I am stuck with the dress and I will just have to try and alter it myself.

Original review posted by user Mar 11, 2016

I ordered this Shabby Chic dress for Easter from Screaming Owl.I just received it and I am so upset about the color.

Related: Screaming Owl - Easter dresses

In the picture, the tulle bottom looked to be closely matched to the top section but it is not. The tulle is more of a yellowish color while the background of the fabric for the top section is bright white. It does not look right at all and now I don't know what I am supposed to do. I submitted a request to the them, but they never responded to my last one concerning the shipping time so I am doubtful they will respond to this one either.

I feel like I just wasted my money.

If I would have known that the tulle was going to be this off in color, I would not have ordered it.They should post accurate representations of their products.

Review about: Screaming Owl Shabby Chic Dress.

I didn't like: Lack of customer service, Product i recieved.

1.3
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Screaming Owl Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $14
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

Streetsboro, Ohio, United States #1295252

I'm looking at the original picture and your picture and both are clearly yellow. So perhaps it is a monitor issue? Because on my work computer both are clearly yellow.

jessica.rivera757
to Anonymous #1295508

I don't see how both are clearly the exact same color.How is it that my monitor would make one picture look one color and another picture another color?

That's not how it works. I could understand saying that the skirt in their picture did not look pure white, which is not what I thought to begin with. In the original photo it is clearly a cream color, not yellow. The original photo did not have as much of a color difference as the actual product between the top part and the skirt.

I can understand monitors throwing colors off a little bit, but if they throw off the color then they will throw off the color on everything not one skirt on one dress. At the very least they will throw off that particular shade in everything you view. I have never had this problem before and I order a LOT online.

I am also not the only person with this complaint and I have viewed this same complaint on multiple things they have sold.This company has frequently posted deceiving photos.

I had the same issue.Yellow tutu, white at the top.

Plus the bow is much smaller than the one in their ad. The tutu is also sewn on crooked, noticeably so. And they did not even ship it until the day AFTER Easter.

They then blocked me from their FB page, deleting my posts when I made negative comments.Horrible company.

I ordered this dress and still haven't received it. I'm not happy at all. I will be giving a bad review also.

I ordered this same dress on 1/2 and it has not even shipped yet.Now I don't know if I will get what I ordered.

:( you can always dispute it with your CC company.I know I will if I am not happy with it.