Screaming Owl - False Advertising! Color is Off!
Update added by user Mar 21
When I sent an e-mail countering their monitor display theory, they simply copied and pasted their same original response. No resolution here. :(
Update added by user Mar 15
Received a response today...their excuse is "As noted in the item's description, each monitor might display the color differently." They offered a store gift card for the item's price excluding shipping.
I don't believe their excuse. If the monitor was causing variations in color, then the whole outfit should have been affected, not just the tulle. And now they want me to spend more money to ship it back just to receive a store credit I might never use minus the shipping I previously paid.
I responded back to them saying this.It looks like I am stuck with the dress and I will just have to try and alter it myself.
Original review posted by user Mar 11
I ordered this Shabby Chic dress for Easter from Screaming Owl.I just received it and I am so upset about the color.
In the picture, the tulle bottom looked to be closely matched to the top section but it is not. The tulle is more of a yellowish color while the background of the fabric for the top section is bright white. It does not look right at all and now I don't know what I am supposed to do. I submitted a request to the them, but they never responded to my last one concerning the shipping time so I am doubtful they will respond to this one either.
I feel like I just wasted my money.
If I would have known that the tulle was going to be this off in color, I would not have ordered it.They should post accurate representations of their products.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of customer service
- Product i recieved
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Screaming Owl Shabby Chic Dress
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "I have purchased several times from Screaming Owl and I love the deals I get. The process is a little different but it is clearly stated under each item. They..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISING. They advertise a beautiful "boutique" quality outfit, and send you something completely different. Let the photo I've attached speak for itself. Advertised as "capri set" - these are definitely..."
- "I ordered the Shabby Chic TuTu dress on January 2nd. It was promoted as an Easter dress. I read about their "unique" process of placing a bulk order then shipping...."
- "A few months ago I got 2 emails from my uncle each with a fandango gift card. Now I have been saving them to see the new batman vs superman..."
- "Purchased a Whirlpool top loading washer a few years ago. The top lid has cracked and forces us to hold open the lid with a bungee cord and to..."
- "I started borrowing a few years ago and finally decided I was done July 2016. I re-borrowed in July because they suddenly shortened the borrow time to only 25 days,..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."