Dallas, Texas

Saw their facebook ad for $13.50 for a blanket scarf, but when you try to purchase it , it rings up as $14.99. It tells you that you can get 15% off if you Sign up for texts, but it doesn't actually give you the 15% off. I decided to do a little bit more research about the company and found that most every customer who has bought something either never received their item, couldn't get in touch with the company, the item was cheap or not as described, didn't get a refund, or it took months to receive an item.

Review about: Screaming Owl Blanket Scarf.

I didn't like: False advertising.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

I've ordered several times from them, both regular order (took the full 6 weeks they described) and again a clearance order that shipped within a few days.If you share, you get a 10% off code.

If you sign up for text they will send a 15% off code, it just takes a bit to get to you.

If you share on FB you get an immediate code for 10% off.Delivery does take months, it tells you that under each product.

It is made after you order, in bulk.

Most items are received in 8-10 weeks, then shipped.Read the page, you will find the details.