Saw their facebook ad for $13.50 for a blanket scarf, but when you try to purchase it , it rings up as $14.99. It tells you that you can get 15% off if you Sign up for texts, but it doesn't actually give you the 15% off. I decided to do a little bit more research about the company and found that most every customer who has bought something either never received their item, couldn't get in touch with the company, the item was cheap or not as described, didn't get a refund, or it took months to receive an item.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False advertising
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Screaming Owl Blanket Scarf
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a dress Jan 10, it came March 7. The dress came not fully sewn together and it smells of chemicals. The event i intended it for has since..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "HORRIBLE! I ordered an outfit size 12 month for my daughter. After 3 months it finally came in. Its complete ***! It looks horrible. Holes in it. Very poor quality...."
- "I am so done with these people! I advise that you NEVER order from them. Yeah, I love the products and things but it is not worth it! I am..."
- "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..."
- "I've been getting calls for the last few days about a loan I had taken out with AWL. First Michelle Batemen calls with the same script as Patrick Stern claiming..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."