Screaming Owl - Easter dresses
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!This was my 1st and LAST time ordering from Screaming Owl.
I ordered Easter dresses for my girls and the dresses are awful. The first one is discolored. The top color doesn't match the tulle. The tulle is off white and the top is a tinted pink of some sort like, when you wash a red sock with a white shirt and it becomes pink.
That's exactly what the top looks like. The second one is filthy dirty with black spots and stains all over. From the top all the way to the bottom is nothing but filth. My children can't wear these for Easter!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product i recieved
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Screaming Owl Dress
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My order(dress) arrive crammed in a ball in a tiny tiny envelope with no care as to the fabric and arrived with a huge black smudge Tried to contact..."
- "I received the dolls and they are wrapped in plastic. Missing hair, three "heels" on their shoes, paper dresses, glitter falling off all over them. Poor sound quality...."
- "So I order my headbands in May. Just received them today. Fine, whatever. But to see that the headbands aren't even tied into the bow/knot.... I'm pretty furious, but at..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Frigidaire Affinity front-load washing machine, purchased Feb. 9, 2014, has broken down three times in 13 months. Same basic problem each time: bad electronics. The control board (and door locks)..."
- "My front headlight header or support frame was cracked. My wife went to Macco located at 5786 Dorchester Rd, N. Charleston, SC to have the header or support bracket repaired..."
- "My lawn was fertilized on 7/28 they left stripes and of course they missed several areas. I called and it will take several more days for service, you bought Scotts lawn..."