Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!This was my 1st and LAST time ordering from Screaming Owl.

Related: Screaming Owl - Buyer Beware

I ordered Easter dresses for my girls and the dresses are awful. The first one is discolored. The top color doesn't match the tulle. The tulle is off white and the top is a tinted pink of some sort like, when you wash a red sock with a white shirt and it becomes pink.

That's exactly what the top looks like. The second one is filthy dirty with black spots and stains all over. From the top all the way to the bottom is nothing but filth. My children can't wear these for Easter!

Absolutely ridiculous.

Review about: Screaming Owl Dress.

I didn't like: Product i recieved.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Screaming Owl Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $28
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

I got the same dress.It arrived AFTER Easter and the quality is not as advertised!

Tulle skirt is sewn on crooked and is yellow, not pure white as advertised, and doesn't match the top of the dress. The bow is tiny, not like the big one in the ad. And it says "hand wash and hang to dry". Not practical for a little girl.

They need to provide a better item description and more details when the advertise. They make it all about the great price, which is not so great for the quality.

Better off at target or Walmart.At least you know what you're getting and they take returns.