I unfortunately ordered 12 separate times before receiving my first order. Today I received my first order, the Aztec Capri set. The shirt had a big, noticeable hole on the back. Also my first order placed has said 'shipment accepted' for over a week but the shipping status hasn't changed. It first said 'shipping label created' then said 'shipment accepted' but hasn't left the facility. If it's ready to go why haven't they given it to USPS? My other order processed and shipped and arrived to my house and it was placed after my first order.
I really hope they replace my damaged product and that I receive the rest of my orders. After reading the reviews on here I'm nervous to say the least.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Aztec Capri Set
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "I have been ordering from Screaming Owl since February 2016 & have ordered 20 items in the past 6 months. My daughter just turned 4 this month and wears a..."
- "Absolutely TERRIBLE quality. So incredibly cheaply made. After ordering in June I just received it on August 6th. The shipping time would have been no big deal if this was..."
- "This company is a joke. They took weeks to send my order of a blue and grey car seat canopy and when it finally arrived it was missing threads, sewen..."
- "Mr Davis Jaspers cleaned our offices in Chesapeake. The company Broom Service Cleaners did not meet up to expectations by any means. None of the desks were vaccume under. Trash..."
- "Chris Rapanick in the last week-Edit I recently made an order on dougrussell.com. I found a steering wheel for my boat on the site, thought it was cool looking and it was..."
- "I have purchase air max 90 for $110. I have only worn three times. Poor quality material being use. If I wanted cheap quality I would have went to payless..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."