I unfortunately ordered 12 separate times before receiving my first order. Today I received my first order, the Aztec Capri set. The shirt had a big, noticeable hole on the back. Also my first order placed has said 'shipment accepted' for over a week but the shipping status hasn't changed. It first said 'shipping label created' then said 'shipment accepted' but hasn't left the facility. If it's ready to go why haven't they given it to USPS? My other order processed and shipped and arrived to my house and it was placed after my first order.

I really hope they replace my damaged product and that I receive the rest of my orders. After reading the reviews on here I'm nervous to say the least.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of aztec capri set. Screaming Owl needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aztec capri set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Screaming Owl.

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

I ordered one of those sets too.It is scheduled to be delivered on fri.

Kinda nervous about what it will look like.

How was the size of yours?Did she try it on?