Screaming Owl - Damaged goods, missing shipment.

I unfortunately ordered 12 separate times before receiving my first order. Today I received my first order, the Aztec Capri set. The shirt had a big, noticeable hole on the back. Also my first order placed has said 'shipment accepted' for over a week but the shipping status hasn't changed. It first said 'shipping label created' then said 'shipment accepted' but hasn't left the facility. If it's ready to go why haven't they given it to USPS? My other order processed and shipped and arrived to my house and it was placed after my first order.

I really hope they replace my damaged product and that I receive the rest of my orders. After reading the reviews on here I'm nervous to say the least.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 15, 2015 #972141

I ordered one of those sets too. It is scheduled to be delivered on fri. Kinda nervous about what it will look like. How was the size of yours? Did she try it on?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Screaming Owl. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Screaming Owl.
Filing a new complaint about