Chesapeake, Virginia

I unfortunately ordered 12 separate times before receiving my first order. Today I received my first order, the Aztec Capri set. The shirt had a big, noticeable hole on the back. Also my first order placed has said 'shipment accepted' for over a week but the shipping status hasn't changed. It first said 'shipping label created' then said 'shipment accepted' but hasn't left the facility. If it's ready to go why haven't they given it to USPS? My other order processed and shipped and arrived to my house and it was placed after my first order.

I really hope they replace my damaged product and that I receive the rest of my orders. After reading the reviews on here I'm nervous to say the least.

Review about: Aztec Capri Set.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

I ordered one of those sets too.It is scheduled to be delivered on fri.

Kinda nervous about what it will look like.

How was the size of yours?Did she try it on?

Screaming Owl Headband Review from Jacksonville, Florida Screaming Owl "So I order my headbands in May. Just received them today. Fine, whatever. But to see that the headbands aren't even tied into the bow/knot.... I'm pretty furious, but at..." Read more Screaming Owl - Cute Clothes but are cheaply made Screaming Owl "I have been ordering from Screaming Owl since February 2016 & have ordered 20 items in the past 6 months. My daughter just turned 4 this month and wears a..." Read more Screaming Owl - Total Fraudulent advertising!!! Not "Made to Order"...Made in CHINA Screaming Owl "I ordered a dress for my niece Jun.8, 2016 because the picture on Screaming Owl's FB site was gorgeous and claimed to be "Made to Order"...in other words...they didn't "make"..." Read more Screaming Owl Southwest Sequin Capri Set Outfit Review Screaming Owl "HORRIBLE! I ordered an outfit size 12 month for my daughter. After 3 months it finally came in. Its complete ***! It looks horrible. Holes in it. Very poor quality...." Read more Heartland Rvs - Love the layout but very poor workmanship indeed Heartland Rvs "My husband and I purchased a Heartland Prowler 25 ft. Before we purchased, we were interested, not only in the layout and amount of storage space, but more importantly we..." Read more Sam Edelman - Who would think these were so cheaply made? Sam Edelman "I have worn these a few times and they were comfortable. I took them on vacation and wore them with Neutrogena sunscreen on my legs and feet. Yikes was I..." Read more Gazelle - Sent the wrong phone, then can't exchange Gazelle "I ordered a Verizon Iphone 6s plus. They sent me a GSM unlocked phone that will not work on verizon. We used the affirm payment plan to check out. So......" Read more Roca Labs, NOT the #1 weight loss plan, not even close Roca Labs "Roca Labs and Gastric Bypass Alternative or Gastric Bypass NO surgery as they tout themselves make some pretty outrageous claims that consumers should be very wary of. The owner of..." Read more