Chesapeake, Virginia

I unfortunately ordered 12 separate times before receiving my first order. Today I received my first order, the Aztec Capri set. The shirt had a big, noticeable hole on the back. Also my first order placed has said 'shipment accepted' for over a week but the shipping status hasn't changed. It first said 'shipping label created' then said 'shipment accepted' but hasn't left the facility. If it's ready to go why haven't they given it to USPS? My other order processed and shipped and arrived to my house and it was placed after my first order.

I really hope they replace my damaged product and that I receive the rest of my orders. After reading the reviews on here I'm nervous to say the least.

Review about: Aztec Capri Set.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Screaming Owl?

Comments

I ordered one of those sets too.It is scheduled to be delivered on fri.

Kinda nervous about what it will look like.

How was the size of yours?Did she try it on?

Review about Screaming Owl Dress from Pinckney, Michigan Screaming Owl "I ordered a dress Jan 10, it came March 7. The dress came not fully sewn together and it smells of chemicals. The event i intended it for has since..." Read more Screaming Owl Swimsuit Review from Claremore, Oklahoma Screaming Owl "Absolutely TERRIBLE quality. So incredibly cheaply made. After ordering in June I just received it on August 6th. The shipping time would have been no big deal if this was..." Read more Screaming Owl Outfit Review Screaming Owl "...I have ordered several things from Screaming Owl and have been extremely hsppy with each and every one..." Read more Screaming Owl Headband Review from Jacksonville, Florida Screaming Owl "So I order my headbands in May. Just received them today. Fine, whatever. But to see that the headbands aren't even tied into the bow/knot.... I'm pretty furious, but at..." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more COSTWAY: http://www.costway.com Costway "I like this things ,After a few months of hand washing, I was ready to quit! This is my review and demonstration of the Costway Twin Tub Washing Machine, sold..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more